Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her OF - pegging videos? I’m assuming that’s her pegging Billy? 🤮😂😂😂 if that doesn’t scream alarm bells I don’t know what does

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow just wow she changed her mind quickly after all the lives she was doing slating him! Yh ur right she’s is a mug and he knows it he only wants 1 thing. And surely that’s the most she’s had on her live too. All for the views disgusting 🤢 she will be on live again soon crying and fooling her followers idiots

Reactions: 6
Wow just wow she changed her mind quickly after all the lives she was doing slating him! Yh ur right she’s is a mug and he knows it he only wants 1 thing. And surely that’s the most she’s had on her live too. All for the views disgusting 🤢 she will be on live again soon crying and fooling her followers idiots
No sympathy for her. They are both pathetic and think they are better than everyone else

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand either. felt a bit sorry for Melissa before when she shared her pregnancy but now I have 0. Going back to a liar and cheat, but acting like some single mum. Pathetic and desperate.

Reactions: 8
I mean why would you put yourself and your child through that, stupid really

Reactions: 4
‘We’re gonna co parent’ you wait until its 3am and you’ve got a screaming baby but Billy is balls deep in someone else and doesn’t give a duck… what you gonna do then hunny????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so pathetic.
The pair of them.
I don't believe for a minute they were trying for a baby

In my opinion she decided a baby, hence the rushed marriage...
Then she found he was cheating

He was always after the views.
H3 doesn't care about her or the baby .. its obvious

Reactions: 8
And to go with their co parenting matching anklets 😂😂😂😂
She’s moved fast considering a week ago she said she would rather gauge her eyes out than be back with billy! She’s got everyone fooled

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We all know she only said those things to save face because he didn't want her.
Now they're on holiday together he fancies a bum tickle and needs someone to do it 🤣

"learning to co-parent" don't think co-parenting includes pegging and having his hands on your arse love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now they're on holiday together he fancies a bum tickle and needs someone to do it 🤣

"learning to co-parent" don't think co-parenting includes pegging and having his hands on your arse love 😂
It’s hilarious 🤣. Co parenting doesn’t mean going on holiday together. It doesn’t mean make tik toks together. Mel said she had self respect for herself but here she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some one tell the girl she has co parenting and relationship mixed up 😂😂 bleeping hell
She needs to stop lying to her self
Oh yea we are co parenting says Melissa whilst pegging billy and he’s rubbing her arse any one who believes that is more deluded than they are!
Billy don’t u co parent with ur ex too so does that mean ur shagging and going on holidays with her aswell no it doesn’t does it so stop lying to people and just admit ur back together

A bum tickle 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.