Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ISeeYou

So can’t afford the Porsche so buys a range that’s not right so buys an Audi! Jesus she must be an awful customer to deal with! Why not just buy a corsa like the rest of us and actually save some money!
Defo just a wana be, their house isnt even nice inside looking at her pics and the cars always financed (which I dont have anything against) but people just make fools out of themselves when they try to portray they have this lifestyle of luxury cars and homes when they actually cant afford it .......

Reactions: 6
S

SeverusSnake

Claimed had no money to pay for Diesel the dogs operation or whatever it was, raised hundreds (possibly even thousands) off followers to ‘pay for it’, and then put the dog to sleep anyway... I repeat, ‘claimed had no money’, then publicised her new £45k+ Porsche, and her FIL’s brand new £50k+ car, and her husbands gorgeous 4x4 too... replaced the dog with two others a month later and then got gifted bloody holidays! 🙄 honestly

Reactions: 5

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
For someone who professes to be an expert on dogs and their health. Both her old rescues died unexpectedly.. now Lola is having health issues. As did Enzo. Makes you wonder if she’s looking after them like she says she does.
I think she loves the drama of it all
It’s like an attention seeking disorder

KiKiGreen

For someone who professes to be an expert on dogs and their health. Both her old rescues died unexpectedly.. now Lola is having health issues. As did Enzo. Makes you wonder if she’s looking after them like she says she does.

Amez-louise56

Do you know what I really used to like her but I’ve just watched her complain at how big her Range Rover is and ‘look at it ..look how big it is my feet don’t touch the floor ‘

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER !!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
So can’t afford the Porsche so buys a range that’s not right so buys an Audi! Jesus she must be an awful customer to deal with! Why not just buy a corsa like the rest of us and actually save some money!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Nessa93

can’t afford a brand new car but can afford the brand new iPhone and moans about money constantly 😂 so what if your calling me out on your stories can’t stop me lol

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
She’s constantly complaining about things and moaning about her dogs making a mess of her house or garden ,floors well don’t bloody have them them !!
She should take them a decent walk, then they would chill in the house. She’s too busy doing stories all day 💁‍♀️

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Defo just a wana be, their house isnt even nice inside looking at her pics and the cars always financed (which I dont have anything against) but people just make fools out of themselves when they try to portray they have this lifestyle of luxury cars and homes when they actually cant afford it .......
Totally this! I would respect her more if she didn’t come across as a wannabe anything you can do I can do better! She’s what is known as a topper! Can’t just settle has to show off

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Did anyone see early this week when she was saying she wasn't going to post any more stories because of what was going on in Australia and a few hours later she's posting because "people in Australia have messaged and said watching my stories is a welcome distraction" I'm sure they did 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Homesweethomesweethome

I take it all back, got rid of the Porsche and can’t downsize properly like anyone sensibly trying to sort their finances out, no we’ll replace it with a tacky Range Rover and Audi instead. Honestly!!

• Haha
What the actual Fuck...... She said "I'm a little bit gutted because I don't think we can afford a holiday this year" how can she speak like that when some people can't even afford food..... And she drives around in a fancy car and has had a new job????? She seriously needs to do some basic budget management! Get a grip Sarah!!!!

dsr345

The womans a f**ckin moonhowler!! Desperate for validation on instagram, stopped following as her voice would grate on me like nails down a blackboard 🥴

Brummo123

I’ve now unfollowed this account as it’s too much about dogs etc which I don’t care to see tbh. It was a great shame to see the dog unwell, however, asking followers for money for his vet bill when you have the means yourself to pay for it is not on ⛔

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Her garden looks so tacky
And the stories of other people’s homes they are viewing really annoy me ( which she can’t afford) it’s just rude 😡