Lifewiththecaspers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally what is that awful bush she’s hanging off the wall? “Should I hang it horizontally or vertically?” - no one cares hun it looks shite either way

Reactions: 2
She’s thinking it’s gonna look good as she’s gained more follows haha which she was moaning about also her precious hello fresh box she pays the earth for 🤦🏻‍♀️ unlike some people that have to use a food bank every week maybe she should donate the food there she can afford it. Maybe she should eat all this reduced food stashed away in her freezers that she don’t eat !!!

Her story now about the pasta “hope I don’t get a reaction” - the only reaction you’ll be getting is from all the people you trigger 😡

Is there anything she can’t moan about seriously constantly moaning about her dogs or house

Why does she need to keep showing her stiring her food ? We get it you eat food so does everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve unfollowed her now as she drove me mad
She’s loosing followers and it’s not a day to soon! Her whiny voice 🙄 day in day out! Argghhhh

God what is that tattoo? It looks so cheap and chavvy! “I’ve found a good tattoo artist” hun it looks like it’s been drawn in sharpie by a 5 year old

She’s probably drawn it on by herself and she’s such a snob with paying someone to paint her bathroom green 🤦🏻‍♀️ Turning it into the amazon

Why is she so bothered about Xmas already and what stupid colour scheme she’s gonna have 🤦🏻‍♀️

What is with the "my husband" all the time, what is wrong with his saying his real name? I have a husband too, but I refer to him by his first name. Very odd. Never known anyone to say it so much.

And why does she need to show off her Audi and Range Rover all the time we get it you have expensive cars that most people can’t afford stupid snob

What the actual duck...... She said "I'm a little bit gutted because I don't think we can afford a holiday this year" how can she speak like that when some people can't even afford food..... And she drives around in a fancy car and has had a new job????? She seriously needs to do some basic budget management! Get a grip Sarah!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.