Lifewiththecaspers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claimed had no money to pay for Diesel the dogs operation or whatever it was, raised hundreds (possibly even thousands) off followers to ‘pay for it’, and then put the dog to sleep anyway... I repeat, ‘claimed had no money’, then publicised her new £45k+ Porsche, and her FIL’s brand new £50k+ car, and her husbands gorgeous 4x4 too... replaced the dog with two others a month later and then got gifted bloody holidays! 🙄 honestly

Reactions: 5
I’ve now unfollowed this account as it’s too much about dogs etc which I don’t care to see tbh. It was a great shame to see the dog unwell, however, asking followers for money for his vet bill when you have the means yourself to pay for it is not on ⛔

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed when she begged for money 😡
Poor dog- it was sad
Don’t live beyond your means though
Having a Car on finance is fine, if you have enough left for life’s emergencies
Which she obviously didn’t have!
I find her childish
And she’s wfh but posting stories onInstagram all day! Must be a very good boss she’s got!!!

Reactions: 2
She is as dumb as a brick constantly asking her followers simple things that she should know and moaning her garden is a mess well you do have two big dogs running around in it and bringing mud into the tithe house and she moans then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That’s shocking!! Having the cheek to get people to donate money :eek: just looked, her house is bang average...

I was sad for her when their dog died but I found the stories on it and the begging for money all a bit weird and unfollowed around that point.

For someone who professes to be an expert on dogs and their health. Both her old rescues died unexpectedly.. now Lola is having health issues. As did Enzo. Makes you wonder if she’s looking after them like she says she does.

For someone who professes to be an expert on dogs and their health. Both her old rescues died unexpectedly.. now Lola is having health issues. As did Enzo. Makes you wonder if she’s looking after them like she says she does.
I think she loves the drama of it all
It’s like an attention seeking disorder

Her house is boring anyway. Grey grey and more grey. Not hard to decorate a shiny new build. The begging should of been the end of her instagram.

She’s so annoying moaning about having no money and constantly taking her dogs to the vets don’t have them then !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.