Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nessa93

Definitely she will wanna repaint it afterwards as she gets itchy feet šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And have you seen her meals massive portions and then she moans that sheā€™s fat šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

MrsSJS

Begging for the vet money was embarrassing and insulting. Sat there with her new house and Porsche.

Mum.est2014

The seem to spend a lot of time looking at a lifestyle they canā€™t afford - last weekend it was ā€˜well expensiveā€™ show homes and today Ferrariā€™s. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Are they that bored?
How about taking your two massive dogs on a walk thatā€™s isnā€™t a) a lead walk or b) in a (tiny) sectioned off park of your garden. Bizarre!

shortgirl

Literally what is that awful bush sheā€™s hanging off the wall? ā€œShould I hang it horizontally or vertically?ā€ - no one cares hun it looks shite either way

Anonlol

So canā€™t afford the Porsche so buys a range thatā€™s not right so buys an Audi! Jesus she must be an awful customer to deal with! Why not just buy a corsa like the rest of us and actually save some money!
I run a business which she purchased from once. She's a nightmare customer.

shortgirl

God what is that tattoo? It looks so cheap and chavvy! ā€œIā€™ve found a good tattoo artistā€ hun it looks like itā€™s been drawn in sharpie by a 5 year old

ISeeYou

I take it all back, got rid of the Porsche and canā€™t downsize properly like anyone sensibly trying to sort their finances out, no weā€™ll replace it with a tacky Range Rover and Audi instead. Honestly!!
Lol how she has to make a point in saying how the Audi is HALF the price of the Porsche...... yes thatā€™s because itā€™s not a Porsche and itā€™s a lot older šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ duh.... she is still trying to boast about that though even though sheā€™s basically said they canā€™t afford the blue convertible Porsche ..... so trying show off with a blue convertible tt instead šŸ™ˆšŸ˜…šŸ‘šŸ»

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I just think you can't have it both ways, either you're rich and can afford the big house and endless car swapping and shopping and hello fresh instead of a food shop...

Orrrr... You're living on the bread line and have to constantly beg to fund raise a load of cash for your dog's vet treatment.

Surely you can't be both?!

Queenie2019

Thatā€™s shocking!! Having the cheek to get people to donate money :eek: just looked, her house is bang average...

Nessa93

Is there anything she canā€™t moan about seriously constantly moaning about her dogs or house

dsr345

Only posts selfies when sheā€™s had her hair done n always with a filter... need more than a filter hen! Just canā€™t stand the smugness not that long ago she had the begging bowl out for vet fees with 2 brand new cars parked outside! F***in rocket! Embarrassment to the human race!

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Unfollowed when she begged for money šŸ˜”
Poor dog- it was sad
Donā€™t live beyond your means though
Having a Car on finance is fine, if you have enough left for lifeā€™s emergencies
Which she obviously didnā€™t have!
I find her childish
And sheā€™s wfh but posting stories onInstagram all day! Must be a very good boss sheā€™s got!!!

Nessa93

Sheā€™s thinking itā€™s gonna look good as sheā€™s gained more follows haha which she was moaning about also her precious hello fresh box she pays the earth for šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø unlike some people that have to use a food bank every week maybe she should donate the food there she can afford it. Maybe she should eat all this reduced food stashed away in her freezers that she donā€™t eat !!!

Maxine1974

My husband is disabled to I feel I can say this, but she proper milks her husbandā€™s disability. I feel a bit sorry for him as i wonder if he actually knows what she posts about him. One minute he canā€™t move then like you say heā€™s in a Ferrari šŸ™„
She told us all a while back he was thinking of leaving her (talk about over sharing) and I can see why!! Sheā€™s a pain!!