Lifewiththecaspers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they pay about £900 a month to have those cars on the drive! 🙄 it’s all for show

Reactions: 1
She spends a lot of money in her big fancy new build but yet wants to live in a house with land cuz her husband was a farmer for a bit there’s no way she would be able to deal with it all mud all over the dogs no way and her precious Audi isn’t a farm car haha and the Range Rover would get dirty. She’s such a snobby cow

The seem to spend a lot of time looking at a lifestyle they can’t afford - last weekend it was ‘well expensive’ show homes and today Ferrari’s. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Are they that bored?
How about taking your two massive dogs on a walk that’s isn’t a) a lead walk or b) in a (tiny) sectioned off park of your garden. Bizarre!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see early this week when she was saying she wasn't going to post any more stories because of what was going on in Australia and a few hours later she's posting because "people in Australia have messaged and said watching my stories is a welcome distraction" I'm sure they did 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just a snob that thinks she’s above everyone else and why has she got two big dogs that barley get walked no wonder they have issues

So can’t afford the Porsche so buys a range that’s not right so buys an Audi! Jesus she must be an awful customer to deal with! Why not just buy a corsa like the rest of us and actually save some money!
I run a business which she purchased from once. She's a nightmare customer.

Reactions: 2
Really ? Lol she acts like a such a stuck up cow on her stories like writing about Lola not being fed for weeks but 🤦🏻‍♀️ she clearly can’t control those dogs at all just wants to show off her pretend luxury lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Can she not have kids?
If I remember rightly she put a few stories up once saying that she was told she can’t have them but it’s okay because they don’t want them and they don’t like being asked about it as they prefer having dogs and don’t like children. I could be wrong though?

I had to unfollow her before christmas, she’s just so negative all the time and constantly whining. I don’t understand how they can keep up their lifestyle, surely they money from her husbands accident is going to run out at some point?

Surely it has to and ordering hello fresh boxes every week must cost more than a weekly food shop ? And why does she dislike her face ? Lol

Mod edit. Locking as it's a private account.

Last edited by a moderator:
My other thread got taken down by admin and yeah luxury lifestyle on a Poundland budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.