Lifewiththecaspers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for the vet money was embarrassing and insulting. Sat there with her new house and Porsche.

Reactions: 2
My god I did not know this. I felt god awful sorry for her when the dog passed but had no idea she was begging for money.

That’s sooooooo bad!! Like you say especially when they are driving the cars they have!

Then to reach another?! Madness need to unfollow!

Reactions: 1
Her garden looks so tacky
And the stories of other people’s homes they are viewing really annoy me ( which she can’t afford) it’s just rude 😡

Reactions: 3
I can’t watch her stories anymore the camera is too shaky it’s like being on a boat! Makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 1
So can’t afford the Porsche so buys a range that’s not right so buys an Audi! Jesus she must be an awful customer to deal with! Why not just buy a corsa like the rest of us and actually save some money!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So can’t afford the Porsche so buys a range that’s not right so buys an Audi! Jesus she must be an awful customer to deal with! Why not just buy a corsa like the rest of us and actually save some money!
Defo just a wana be, their house isnt even nice inside looking at her pics and the cars always financed (which I dont have anything against) but people just make fools out of themselves when they try to portray they have this lifestyle of luxury cars and homes when they actually cant afford it .......

Reactions: 6
Defo just a wana be, their house isnt even nice inside looking at her pics and the cars always financed (which I dont have anything against) but people just make fools out of themselves when they try to portray they have this lifestyle of luxury cars and homes when they actually cant afford it .......
Totally this! I would respect her more if she didn’t come across as a wannabe anything you can do I can do better! She’s what is known as a topper! Can’t just settle has to show off

Reactions: 4
I take it all back, got rid of the Porsche and can’t downsize properly like anyone sensibly trying to sort their finances out, no we’ll replace it with a tacky Range Rover and Audi instead. Honestly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I take it all back, got rid of the Porsche and can’t downsize properly like anyone sensibly trying to sort their finances out, no we’ll replace it with a tacky Range Rover and Audi instead. Honestly!!
Yep! Can’t just settle for a corsa like the rest of us! The camera is so shaky makes me feel sea sick

Lol how she has to make a point in saying how the Audi is HALF the price of the Porsche...... yes that’s because it’s not a Porsche and it’s a lot older 🙈😂 duh.... she is still trying to boast about that though even though she’s basically said they can’t afford the blue convertible Porsche ..... so trying show off with a blue convertible tt instead 🙈😅👍🏻

Reactions: 2
She seems to be doing more cooking stories in the week now and not just hello fresh ones, although I'm not sure about some of her recipes! 🤢
I also don't get the who we've got to save money but then doesn't really downsize the cars or the spending on food & flowers either.
I think she had hoped that a company might have gifted her some astroturf because I can't recall her talking about this since they had a quote 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.