LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably want people to start asking what’s going on and they can give it all a big story and then it will be all happily ever after blah blah blah just like they did last year with deans job and the family arguments... 🥱 making up content cos they’re boring af

Reactions: 1
We never heard anymore about them getting a dog did we?

Would love to know if it was that the landlord said no, how very unfortunate 😂

Is a bit strange how shes not mentioned him at all and tried to hide him but he’s made a post for her but doesn’t refer to her as his wife or partner just his ’rock’ and there’s nothing romantic to it or an I love you either, when usually they spout that tit like crazy lol.
another rumour to add, food for thought-maybe he cheated with someone at his work or just in general and that’s why she didn’t want him to go to work for all that time or maybe there’s something weird going on between them and he’s done something to cause a fall out hence his post and there still being flowers etc and he’s trying to make it up to her maybe.
even If they had split they’d likely have to stay in the same house for a while anyway given she doesn’t work and would lose her ‘insta’ house.
who knows, they’re just weird, I can’t imagine any one going to the effort they are, hiding place mats, not wearing rings for so long and everything else just for content but then again they did have a child for that reason so it’s maybe not too out there🙈

Reactions: 7
Is a bit strange how shes not mentioned him at all and tried to hide him but he’s made a post for her but doesn’t refer to her as his wife or partner just his ’rock’ and there’s nothing romantic to it or an I love you either, when usually they spout that tit like crazy lol.
another rumour to add, food for thought-maybe he cheated with someone at his work or just in general and that’s why she didn’t want him to go to work for all that time or maybe there’s something weird going on between them and he’s done something to cause a fall out hence his post and there still being flowers etc and he’s trying to make it up to her maybe.
even If they had split they’d likely have to stay in the same house for a while anyway given she doesn’t work and would lose her ‘insta’ house.
who knows, they’re just weird, I can’t imagine any one going to the effort they are, hiding place mats, not wearing rings for so long and everything else just for content but then again they did have a child for that reason so it’s maybe not too out there🙈
I had a feeling it was the other way round, I think perhaps she was talking to someone else which is why she was constantly getting done up and posting selfies 🤔
And perhaps he is still smitten but she doesnt really care anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ theres definitely something strange going on there

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling it was the other way round, I think perhaps she was talking to someone else which is why she was constantly getting done up and posting selfies 🤔
And perhaps he is still smitten but she doesnt really care anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ theres definitely something strange going on there

i agree with this! If you snoop on Facebook he seems to be all into her still but it looks the opposite on her page 🧐

Imagine if she did leave him tho, he’ll still be paying off her NEXT card debt in 10 years time. Poor chap

Reactions: 6
Psychologically in a lot of relationships where someone cheats and feels guilty and wants to save the relationship they may over compensate and make a big show to win back their partners affection, if this is the case it would probably make sense that he’s being very into her and she is shying away from it all but I it could definitely be the other way around, definitely something odd going on regardless though, I can’t wait for the reveal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone making a new thread? I have no idea how and don’t want to miss out 🤣
I tried.. it won’t let me as my account is too new

Just watched her morning stories - Blake wanting to be a vlogger and get 100 million subscribers. “Kids these days” .. no Beg. Just those kids that have been sold to Instagram their whole life. My 4 year old has no clue what a subscriber is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried.. it won’t let me as my account is too new

Just watched her morning stories - Blake wanting to be a vlogger and get 100 million subscribers. “Kids these days” .. no Beg. Just those kids that have been sold to Instagram their whole life. My 4 year old has no clue what a subscriber is.
Took me an age to work out what he was saying

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.