LifeWithTheAustins #3 Pancake bits and blackout fits. Gifted car? They’ve gone too far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the car breaks down, Hallie shits in the pool & the caravan floods. Have a tit holiday guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These places will see them for what they are in the end you can’t pretend to be something you aren’t forever😐

Reactions: 3
So he’s put on a public social media site the coordinates of where he lives, and is promoting the fact they’re going on holiday for a week. How stupid can you get - that’s exactly how your house gets broken into!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he’s put on a public social media site the coordinates of where he lives, and is promoting the fact they’re going on holiday for a week. How stupid can you get - that’s exactly how your house gets broken into!
Exactly my thoughts. Their house is empty from tomorrow 😱 I never post about being away until I’m home and I only have friends and family on my Facebook! Remember though they only show us 5 minutes of their day 🙄

Exactly my thoughts. Their house is empty from tomorrow 😱 I never post about being away until I’m home and I only have friends and family on my Facebook! Remember though they only show us 5 minutes of their day 🙄
It’s seriously worrying. Like you say it’s a small town and it wouldn’t take a criminal much to look at their social media, work out exactly what house is theirs, see when they’re away and just go empty the place. I would never wish that sort of thing upon them or upon anyone. But my god in this day and age you need to be really bleeping careful as so much crime and fraud these days is powered by information criminals can find out about you online.

Reactions: 1
Speaking of security, I’m sure the schools going to be having plenty of words with them, can imagine Blake’s walk into the classroom being broadcast & plays etc. As a parent I would be livid if they were filming and my child were to be in the background, I don’t post my own children on Instagram it’s a peados paradise. Also there may be children at the school who’s location needs to be kept secret, they make their location so bloody well known I can see them potentially putting other people’s children at great risk. Not that the Austin’s give a damn, driving across the country when he’s supposedly suffering from blackouts just proves that he doesn’t give a tit about his own kids or anyone else for that matter, as long as him and begs benefit.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of security, I’m sure the schools going to be having plenty of words with them, can imagine Blake’s walk into the classroom being broadcast & plays etc. As a parent I would be livid if they were filming and my child were to be in the background, I don’t post my own children on Instagram it’s a peados paradise. Also there may be children at the school who’s location needs to be kept secret, they make their location so bloody well known I can see them potentially putting other people’s children at great risk. Not that the Austin’s give a damn, driving across the country when he’s supposedly suffering from blackouts just proves that he doesn’t give a tit about his own kids or anyone else for that matter, as long as him and begs benefit.
They’ll be the parents that share the school badge on every picture, they’re that thick! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They’ll be the parents that share the school badge on every picture, they’re that thick! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nah they were gifted generic Tesco ones.

Bean & Eggs will be fuming now they’ve got to buy a logo one to put on the gram to prove a non begged uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Late to the party but he gave her a sweep? 😳😳😳 WTAF?! My TRAINED midwife wouldn't even entertain doing one until I past 39 weeks due to potential complications. Honestly that's blown my mind. What a bleeping idiot.

Well all I can say about the sweep is... I hope he didn't have nails like hers when he did it 🤮😅

• Haha
She was a bleeping idiot when it came to Dawson banging on about how desperate she was for him
to be early at 34 weeks - having had a baby in NICU I wanted to scream at the silly cow! Dawson ended up in there too, sad but no shock with her going on like she was🖕🏻

Reactions: 1
Get off your lazy arse and go to work if you’re feeling good then you bleeping muppet. He’s such a tool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.