Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is loving having a thread on here isn’t she! Bet she feels like a proper ‘influencer’ 😂😇 hiya hun 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve been off insta for abit and the catch up did not disappoint.
What the actual duck are these trousers!!!! They look like Abba fancy dress! The colour 🤢 the material 🤢 the length!!!!! 😂😂😂
Also hun needs a new fake Louis V…..🙈
LOOOOOOOOOOOL omg thanks for pointing out that ripped bag she literally gets that in every photo opportunity clear worn it out. But your right about the trousers lmao

Oh shame, her grid post this morning only had like 80 likes after 2 hours so she’s deleted it 😂😂😂

Proves how fake she is and only on the gram for the likes/attention.Pathetic.

• Heart
She’s chases insta for clout. It’s all fake Tryna keep up with these insta mums which is sad. Still can’t believe she’s having another baby lmao

Reactions: 3
All this talk of the gender reveal and the nail disaster just reminds me of the birthday of the century for her daughter last summer. Desperate for the insta glam party when the reality is just bog standard. All the hype for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s her @? Can’t seem to find her, unless I’m spelling it wrong (which is probably why haha)🙀