Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand the attitude of her, why does she think she's a celebrity or something. That latest post about not replying to messages is just mental. Seriously who gives a tit

Reactions: 5
I can’t get my head round why she reads on here, she must love it. On my life if there was a thread about me I would not read it, who wants to know what people think of them?! Unless you have a massive ego it’s never gonna bring you happiness. I think she’s just trying to use it for insta content, something to talk about, budgeting and Tattle 🙄

oh and she really shot herself in the foot giving away her profile name 🤣🤣
Exactly what I was going to say! Why would you want to read what people are saying about you. Especially with someone who has “Anxiety” like she claims… surely that wouldn’t help you what so ever 🙄
All made up bullshit for yet again something to make her sound relevant.

I just don't understand the attitude of her, why does she think she's a celebrity or something. That latest post about not replying to messages is just mental. Seriously who gives a tit
🤣 As if anyone is messaging her anyway. She always says things like that.. on her stories about how people are always messaging her asking her about her life, yer right. No one is messaging you, no one cares enough about your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's trying to say her daughter's party ain't all for the gram, but isn't gonna come off of Insta until after then, even though it's causing her anxiety and she has no desire for it..... make it make bleeping sense man. What a drip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's trying to say her daughter's party ain't all for the gram, but isn't gonna come off of Insta until after then, even though it's causing her anxiety and she has no desire for it..... make it make bleeping sense man. What a drip
LOL! she’s a weird one, if her daughters birthday ain’t for the gram then why is she waiting till after her birthday to leave? Why she still continuing to read what people say about her anyways? And the last post she reposted from someone who put in their story that Emma and her daughter are receiving awful messages. 1. She ain’t receiving nothing she posts crap people have their opinion and come to tattle to post about it. 2. No one has hated on her daughter or said a bad word about the poor girl. Get their facts right and get their head out of the drips arse don’t see no one here defending her from her bunch of 5k followers

oh and FYI people watching you’re move ain’t normal behaviour? You’re insta isnt private you post 24/7 crap for people to see so people are gonna watch LOL! You’re behaviour ain’t normal babydoll!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
We all know she isn’t going to be coming off Instagram if she was she would do it now not wait til after her daughters birthday 😂 how strange

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was going to say the exact same she has literally proved our point!! If it was affecting her that badly she would come off now but no, the party is for the gram and she hates that we’ve called her out for it! She has literally spent all that money for content it’s embarrassing especially when she’s so skint.

• Heart
Seriously tho I’ve never seen someone so ugly its hard not to watch lmfao she does act like some sort of celeb like no hun people are watching to make fun. I dont get it why keep checking this page and readin comments if it bothers you. Not everyone will like you, jog on and get over it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Emma doth protest too much, tattle thinks .

she also said “cash me outside how about that ” very ‘ard is our Emma hey.
LOOOOOOOOL! What an idiot. Dunno why she keeps tryna prove a point just makes her look more guilty for doing the party for the GRAM! see she’s public again swear ready for her daughters party the girls a knob! Needs to get a life such a no body

lol seen the stories what an ugly mug😂😂 why do I feel everything is done for the gram I don’t get it 😪😪

• Haha
Greatest show is about right…. The biggest show for the Gram.

wouldn’t be so concerned for the dodgy sticking of the label but more concerned her dry crusty hand touching a drink that a poor kid has got to drink out of.
What the hell is even the point in a personalised bottle label? It looks a right state. Surely just some circus themed cups or personalised cups would have been better than terribly relabled fruit shoots that have been clawed by Emma. What a mess 🤭

• Haha
What the hell is even the point in a personalised bottle label? It looks a right state. Surely just some circus themed cups or personalised cups would have been better than terribly relabled fruit shoots that have been clawed by Emma. What a mess 🤭
All for the gram it’s actually sad 😂

Reactions: 1
Greatest show is about right…. The biggest show for the Gram.

wouldn’t be so concerned for the dodgy sticking of the label but more concerned her dry crusty hand touching a drink that a poor kid has got to drink out of.
Biggest show for the gram is spot on 😂😂😂

And those hands 🥴 I hope she’s not making any food 🤢

• Sick
It’s “for the gram” party day and I can help but be appalled at all the plastic from the balloons- what an absolute waste and just so unbelievably damaging to the environment. I’ll climb down off my green soapbox

Reactions: 2
Way she went on about it running up to today was gonna be this spectacular out of this world GREATEST SHOW!! tit show more like 😂🤣

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her when she posted the bloke pretending to be a doctor saying Covid wasn’t real and then just been on her page to look at the party and it was just a very normal party? She billed it like it was going to be the party to end all parties.
nothing wrong with it, was a nice kids party and her girl looked like she was having a lovely time and that’s the main thing but she banged on about the cost for months and how she’s going ALL OUT.

• Haha