Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loverf321

Why is she so obsessed with trying to get the baby into modelling?! As a mother I get we find think our kids are beautiful but I just can’t.... 😐😐 there’s a reason these ‘modelling agencies’ haven’t got back to you just move on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

HootyHula

Annoys me she couldn’t wear a mask in the uk and wore a hidden disability lanyard but can cope fine out there in the heat! Used to really go on how she was sick of being judge and how she couldn’t cope with a mask.

Reactions: 7

HootyHula

I don’t think she has got money. Just big credit cards and gets everything buy now and pay later. Got to keep up the the people on the gram.

Reactions: 6
She's trying to say her daughter's party ain't all for the gram, but isn't gonna come off of Insta until after then, even though it's causing her anxiety and she has no desire for it..... make it make fucking sense man. What a drip

• Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Agreed, you can’t claim bullying when you’re choosing to come onto a site and read it, it’s not to her in her inbox so it’s not bullying. This site was made for people to share their opinion, it’s up to other people if they want to come here and read or contribute. And she’s shown us she does both 🤦🏼‍♀️

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I followed this girl for about 3 months last year. She is probably one of the most confusing people I have ever come across, literally living in a one room flat (or at least she was at the time) looking like Waynetta Slob, just a total car crash but acting like she was Kim Kardashian! Talking to all her followers and dolling out advice, despite at the time only having a few thousand followers ( I have double for context) It was just the weirdest dynamic. Glad she has a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just don't understand the attitude of her, why does she think she's a celebrity or something. That latest post about not replying to messages is just mental. Seriously who gives a shit

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
No human being loves an agrees with everything that every other human being does, that’s normal it’s human nature. I don’t go over to peoples houses and go “you don’t like me, please tell me all the reasons why and everything I’ve ever said that you don’t agree with”. She doesn’t do that either, it makes no sense to come on and look at everything being said other than some content. Why did she have a tattle account? Because she’s posted, you don’t need an account to read. So she’s just the same. No one hates you, it’s really not that deep.

• Heart
All this talk of the gender reveal and the nail disaster just reminds me of the birthday of the century for her daughter last summer. Desperate for the insta glam party when the reality is just bog standard. All the hype for nothing

• Haha
Honestly came to tattle to see what this women is on about....
my god I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks what I think about her. Sorry but you post you’re life on social media for everyone and his wife uncle sister grandma to see. Not everyone in life will agree or like you, don’t put out stuff if you don’t wanna get spoke about. Legit plays the mental health card through her anxiety. Not everyone is the same but speaking from my own experiences I have suffered with anxiety since I was 18 and I would never post the half the stuff she does due to my own battle with anxiety and yes she’s very confident for someone who suffers with anxiety. And from what Iv read is hardly anything compared to tattle threads on here about other people. Her tattle thread isn’t flooded with hate just people using the site for What it’s made for if, if it was so bad it would have been removed ages ago the petition to remove tattle has been floating around for months! Tattle is still here!

lover3219

How is she gonna bleed on about single mum life an the financial side of it but then go on about the filler that she has had done

dramamama94

Seriously tho I’ve never seen someone so ugly its hard not to watch lmfao she does act like some sort of celeb like no hun people are watching to make fun. I dont get it why keep checking this page and readin comments if it bothers you. Not everyone will like you, jog on and get over it

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
LOL latest post killed me “for Halloween I dressed up as a bad bitch” she don’t need a mask or a custom she’s scary as it is 🥴

• Haha
Anyone else notice she has a tattle account from the screenshot she posted on her Instagram.. just looked through some comments and I’m positive it’s dramaqueen6 😆
If her anxiety etc is so bad why is she watching this thread.. she loves it and wants to be relavent. Known of us are jealous though hun 😂😂
She tried so hard to try and get tattle banned yet has an account herself 🤣🤣🤣 the dumbness of this woman!

• Haha

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
After seeing her new reel she’s very confident for someone with anxiety
I have anxiety and I defiantly wouldn’t having a video of me filmed in front of randoms for a insta video.

dramamama94

Is her whole life just for the gram? Pyjama companies?! I've heard it all now!

One min she's a struggling single mum affected by the UC cut, next min she's in one of the most exclusive hotels in Dubai. She needs to pick a lane and stay in it. She absolutely pickles my brain! Biggest fraud on insta.
this actually made me feel sick to my stomach, who the fuck does she think she is. Imagine asking for free shit from small companies and basically manipulating them into doing it, if you can afford the most “exclusive hotels in Dubai” you can afford to support someones small business that they need to make a living you dumb bitch