Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby in the swing.. he looks like he has no idea what's going on! What baby doesnt smile at a park!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anybody have the link or know what h&m leggings these sad influencers rave about? O dont want to be an absolute bleep and ask them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That poor baby in the swing.. he looks like he has no idea what's going on! What baby doesnt smile at a park!
What the hell. As well as constantly dressing him in beige it’s like she’s literally drained all the colour out of him. He looks depressed?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anybody have the link or know what h&m leggings these sad influencers rave about? O dont want to be an absolute bleep and ask them 😂😂😂
Seamless Sports tights

There you go, I’ve worn them for a while and for actually working out -gym, Pilates etc and they are very good. Don’t forget to buy some new balance and an oversized sweatshirt with some American city name on though so you can look the part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just put ribbed leggings into the search and they’re about 12.99. Mine are see through but I have big legs and hips but they fit pretty good so long tops for me

Those are the ones I know of anyway!

Tbh I do rate the legginhs! They are thick and suck you in but I never buy through their links!

Literally all of them link the same stuff day in and day out

Reactions: 2
That baby is a million percent not hitting his milestones. He looks permanently vacant! Jade is always putting music over the videos of the two of them and I think it’s to try and disguise his lack of interaction and engagement with her. You can see in todays one in the high chair in Costa she’s calling him and he doesn’t even respond. Get him some help jade for god sake. And yourself some whilst you’re at it! Put your niece down and sort your son out!

Reactions: 16
Is it any wonder, when the poor little lad lives in a totally beige world. No colours or stimulation. He’s just a prop for his mothers gram pics 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really think she needs to stop posting these videos of River and get some help and support regarding his development. It's so sad to see a little boy being plastered all over social media just for likes and freebies when he just looks vacant the poor lamb.

Reactions: 9
I really think she needs to stop posting these videos of River and get some help and support regarding his development. It's so sad to see a little boy being plastered all over social media just for likes and freebies when he just looks vacant the poor lamb.
The videos of River, the boring nu skin plugging constantly, or selling her nan for a freebie.
Stop posting and actually focus on her life that she craved and wanted for so many years, instead of selling it off for a bit of attention and likes.

Reactions: 7
Its not just River i feel sorry for its her poor nan, you can see how downhill shes gone since loosing jades grandad. Why feel the need to plaster them both over social media?!

Reactions: 16
I feel really sad for River, he just looks zoned out constantly and like he’s not even in the room. Her niece was looking more animated.

Reactions: 5
For someone who allegedly always wanted to be a mum she’s doing a really tit job of it

Reactions: 9
The video in the cafe yesterday really got me. If you show a kid themselves on your phone, either taking a selfie or a video, there is excitement or at least a flicker of recognition. Poor River looked blank. It’s so sad to watch the videos of him. Jade has done so many things now that her sister is off on maternity and she has someone to pal about with yet none of those things are taking River to a playgroup so he can interact with other kids his age. Jade doesn’t know he’s behind because the garden centre/her nans house/her car/her kitchen doesn’t have other children for her to compare him to.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.