Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the creator sorry a seller of the lumi surely you would need some sort of knowledge on skin e.g beauty therapy training or is it multiple choice questions cause how the duck is she capable of telling anybody their skin type when shes as dull as she is.

Reactions: 1
That place she’s at is £800 a week! For someone who pleads poverty she sure spends a lot of money

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Havent seen her stories in a while... Glad to see River seems to be actually smiling and laughing now!

I’m probably being a bit petty (maybe?) and it was admittedly only very brief, but I really don’t think you should have another child in the background of your video at the pool, particularly not if you’re planning on uploading it to your public Instagram page. I’m always so careful with the photos I take of my son at various places and classes, you just don’t know anyone else’s feelings on social media or any potential problems there.
---

Also, as nice as it is that they’re having a lovely time, I’d be annoyed if I was her fella (Rob? Rod? I forget) and I was being filmed so much!! Like just go and play with your son jade!

Reactions: 7
I’m probably being a bit petty (maybe?) and it was admittedly only very brief, but I really don’t think you should have another child in the background of your video at the pool, particularly not if you’re planning on uploading it to your public Instagram page. I’m always so careful with the photos I take of my son at various places and classes, you just don’t know anyone else’s feelings on social media or any potential problems there.
---

Also, as nice as it is that they’re having a lovely time, I’d be annoyed if I was her fella (Rob? Rod? I forget) and I was being filmed so much!! Like just go and play with your son jade!
I always thought it was a no phone rule at pools? Or if you have your phone NO photos to be taken

Reactions: 3
The 1920s called, they want their swimming costume back!! duck sake Jade beb, get him a paw patrol or some cute cartoon character one🤦‍♀️ and I've said it since he was born, those bleeping tights she puts him in constantly, he must be freezing😭

---

you are not meant to use your phone for photos/videos. There are literally signs up saying do not record.

Reactions: 2
---

im not sure where she is but I went to center parcs for the 1st time last year and I couldn’t believe that you were allowed to take photos in the swimming. Made me feel uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.