lifewithjadeedwards #5 Beige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucken beige 😭
The side eye from her fella while she was recording those boring, dead eyed stories about her skincare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The way she dresses that boy is like he’s gender neutral, he could very much be mistaken for a girl! Fully aware you don’t need to be wearing blue for a boy etc, I’d love to know Rhoda take on it!

Reactions: 1
Her eyebrows today man! They are getting worse! How does she look in the mirror and think they look remotely good on her!

Reactions: 7
Jeeez I wish she would get his some trousers that fit 🙈 why does he always look like he is in compression tights ???? 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she's pregnant in her latest post? And strategically posing/placing river to hide a bump?
I honestly don’t know whether she is or isn’t, but if she is, what is she thinking?! She’s struggled so much with just having River, why would she put that extra stress and pressure on herself of having another?! Chasing that girl dream I guess. Daft woman.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure I've seen her actually interact more with her niece than her own son who has been around a whole lot longer. Its terribly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I see river still hadn't got the hair cut...she said before it was because Rod hadn't been able to take him yet. TAKE HIM YOURSELF LIKE EVERY OTHER MUM ON THE PLANET.

Reactions: 7