Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very no-neck-sloth-like when she shuffles around the house doing her 'clean with me' reels, isn't she?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is so lazy and such a moaner! Honestly one of her twins is ready to potty train but she is going to wait 7 more months so she can do them together!! Why would you do that. Potty train the one who is ready now and then Do the other when she a ready.

Surly you’d train the one that’s ready which may then mean the one that’s not copies her and teaches herself anyway?

Reactions: 5
Managing what? She has no content. Nothing entertaining or fresh or of worth to absorb. Her whole personality is mediocre mother of twins with a klarna problem.

• Haha
Managing what? She has no content. Nothing entertaining or fresh or of worth to absorb. Her whole personality is mediocre mother of twins with a klarna problem.

She will only have management to get her paid deals so from now on I'm sure it will be AD central on her account🙄

Reactions: 1
Saw someone shorten cost of living to ‘cozzy liv’s’ earlier and thought straight away of Ems 😂😂 give it a week before she’s saying it

• Haha
So she can’t afford it but will post a link for everyone to click on so she gets the money so she can buy one, sickening.

Reactions: 8
So she can’t afford it but will post a link for everyone to click on so she gets the money so she can buy one, sickening.
I was so confused because I forgot how #ad works so I thought she had a pair as part of an ad which is why she put #ad and so I was confused as to why she was still looking for a discount code!! I then realised it was because she wants everyone to click on it (instead of you know, just telling us the price) so that she can make enough pennies to buy it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I don’t get the fuss with the jumper 🤷🏼‍♀️ just looks like every other hoodie she buys from H&M but 3x more expensive

I was so confused because I forgot how #ad works so I thought she had a pair as part of an ad which is why she put #ad and so I was confused as to why she was still looking for a discount code!! I then realised it was because she wants everyone to click on it (instead of you know, just telling us the price) so that she can make enough pennies to buy it.
I never normally comment on here but when I seen it yesterday it really wound me up, imagine us normal people being able to do the same, it shouldn’t be allowed

Reactions: 3