Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they had to move? Like if they did help to buy and they’d been in their house 5 years they would’ve needed to start paying the loan back now? I dunno. I notice most new estates get a load selling at the five year mark
How the duck can she get on a mortgage without a job??. I reckon the house is in her husbands name

Reactions: 1
How the duck can she get on a mortgage without a job??. I reckon the house is in her husbands name
She had a job at one point so it’s possible she didn’t leave that job until the mortgage was secured. I don’t know for sure in timings cuz I haven’t followed her much recently

She can still be on the mortgage but if there is no income, her and the three kids will all count as dependents to Danny therefore lowering the amount they would be able to borrow. Danny must be on a serious wage. They can include certain child benefits but I would say at most they would be getting child benefit only and if either only them earn £50k+ Then any CHB paid has to be repaid. There are tax benefits to claiming it but you do repay it. It’s been a while since I last read the criteria. Let’s not forget she does now have her lumi business and as I stated in a previous post, another lumi seller did declare that their top seller in their market made £17k in sales on the Black Friday sale. (She was supposed to be in their market and there were other well known faces in said market that also did quite well)

You need to go watch stephanielriding stories. She said that they get paid weekly and that this week the people in her group have earned from £30 upto £17000 (it did say dollars on the caption and I watched on silent) commission. Given that Emma hun was their global top seller it must be her that’s earned the £/$17000. Stephanie said she wasn’t naming names but given that we’ve all seen Emma was the only one to hit 100 it must be her.
This was my previous post regarding the £17k. And I did double check it said £££ not $$$

She’ll have been self employed for 2+ years surely, Evie’s what 4? Surely she started shilling then

Reactions: 2
She always looks like she fell head first into the “latest trends” section on asos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it wasn’t that bloody awful print I think she’d look nice too! It’s a really flattering outfit- Shame about the print

Reactions: 3
Genuine question - how the hell does she afford to live, me and partner work full time 0 kids low morgage due to area and just had to remortgage for a new bathroom? Is lumi earning her that much?!

Reactions: 7
Genuine question - how the hell does she afford to live, me and partner work full time 0 kids low morgage due to area and just had to remortgage for a new bathroom? Is lumi earning her that much?!
Probably the bank of mum & dad plus everything she buys is on credit

Probably the bank of mum & dad plus everything she buys is on credit
Without doubt bank of mum and dad. When her sister moved into their new house she said she was in debt and they needed to watch their money and save. Next minute they've got enough money to get married (albeit small wedding) and afford for her to have mat leave. At the same time Emma with 3 kids and no formal job moved house and has spare money to do the roof and render and new bathroom. They've def had an endowment policy pay out or something!

Reactions: 4
Her dad retired recently, I imagine there was a decent lump sum from that. I'm sure they said he had been a civil servant for over 30 years?

Without doubt bank of mum and dad. When her sister moved into their new house she said she was in debt and they needed to watch their money and save. Next minute they've got enough money to get married (albeit small wedding) and afford for her to have mat leave. At the same time Emma with 3 kids and no formal job moved house and has spare money to do the roof and render and new bathroom. They've def had an endowment policy pay out or something!
So fuckin annoying it's unreal #asos #20%off #Iveegottwins #lumi #imamoaningcunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.