Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she’d have her mum with her - she can’t even manage to go to a baby club with her TWO babies.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she’d have her mum with her - she can’t even manage to go to a baby club with her TWO babies.
I went to a baby club and there was a lady there who had twins and she was so entitled all the time and felt she had to be first for everything, at the front for everything simply because she had 2 babies and she was hard done by

Reactions: 9
I know we take the piss with the twin thing but seriously, she really doesn’t shut up about having twins does she?! Surely her friends must think the same.

Reactions: 8
Those brows are a big fat no from me HUN!
It always makes me laugh when she shares the products she uses. All that does is show me what to avoid so I don’t end up with hideous brows like hers. I’d welcome her foundation next so I can avoid the bright orange face she’s sporting recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know we take the piss with the twin thing but seriously, she really doesn’t shut up about having twins does she?! Surely her friends must think the same.
She’s one of those Mums that has nothing to talk about other than her kids.
If you knew no one who had twins and only her she’d be enough to put you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course she’ll exercise.. when she’s getting paid to do so! I hate these ads.. why do they have to put the AD right up in the corner.. I’m not looking at the corner im looking at your face while you talk.. make it obvious

Reactions: 10
How does anyone fall for this tit? Feebs posted the same thing the other day. Do these companies not think as soon as a bunch of Instahuns all jump on the fitness bandwagon (never ever seen Em or Feebs mention / do any exercise whatsoever!) we know it’s just a hard sell.
i stopped listening at the word Gymondo as I knew what was coming - did she mention she couldn’t get to a gym because she has twins ?!:sneaky:

Reactions: 7
In her time lapse video she has such a lovely figure I just don’t get why she hides behind awful hoodies and leggings.

Reactions: 1
She’s only just exercising because there’s a big fat AD at the top, it wouldn’t be happening otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s only just exercising because there’s a big fat AD at the top, it wouldn’t be happening otherwise
She has always made it very clear that she hates any form of exercise. Poor move Emma!

Reactions: 6
Of course she’ll exercise.. when she’s getting paid to do so! I hate these ads.. why do they have to put the AD right up in the corner.. I’m not looking at the corner im looking at your face while you talk.. make it obvious
Was just coming on to say the same! The AD blends so well with the background too

She has always made it very clear that she hates any form of exercise. Poor move Emma!
Some influencers say they won't promote things they don't genuinely use or believe in (whether you believe that or not is up to you) but not our Emma!!! She'd advertise a piece of shite if they said they'd pay her😡

• Haha
She said at the start of the AD stories that she was just about to jump in the shower as she’s a sweaty mess (she’s wearing a black t shirt, hair tied back) shows the exercise montage (wearing the black tee, leggings and hair tied back) then the following stories where she’s eating her lunch, chopping veg she’s wearing the exact same clothes, hair exactly the same…. So either she’s a woman and didn’t shower or did and put the same sweaty exercise clothes back on?? Despite saying she was a sweaty mess…OR she literally did about 2 minutes of the exercise workout and didn’t work up that much of a sweat and is just flogging the app for some £££

I was actually surprised to see her real body shape in a few videos that others had posted, there was one at her sisters hen party and the one that Lil posted when she was doing the tiktok and Em came in. I was surprised to see how 'big' (I don't mean she's fat, she's not at all) I always thought she was tiny but shes really not (again not in a bad way) Just shows how manipulative these social media photos can be.

‘Hunza G vibes’
What on earth does that even mean!? 🤣
Asking for myself because I genuinely don’t know? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she’s removed “small business owner” from her bio.
That didn’t last long did it …

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.