Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her sister NEVER have her baby strapped in its bouncer, ffs it's on the kitchen worktop and not even done up. Accident waiting to happen you idiot!
I didn’t even notice this because boobs. Her boobs are always there.

Reactions: 4
Did her and sister only have ten baby names to pick from or something? The new baby's middle name is Olivia & em has an Olive - Basically the same. Also Evie, Elsie & Annie all end the same, makes them sound like some family band.
Sorry haven’t been on here in ages 😂😂
when her sister was asking for baby name suggestions I said Olivia and Evelyn amongst others and she replied (I think she’s actually quite nice) saying she’d always wanted Olivia but as her niece is Olive she couldn’t have it anymore (and obv mentioned she couldn’t have Evelyn because of Evie) so I think she wanted it in there somehow still

Reactions: 5
Olive and Isla will have to be besties, As they are the only two whose names that dont end in ie.

Why is she buying a new tree when she already has one and has complained about all the renos they need to do. Use the money for that and get a new tree another year. These people waste so much money on Pointless crap. I have to wonder if any of them have any savings.

Reactions: 9
Olive and Isla will have to be besties, As they are the only two whose names that dont end in ie.

Why is she buying a new tree when she already has one and has complained about all the renos they need to do. Use the money for that and get a new tree another year. These people waste so much money on Pointless crap. I have to wonder if any of them have any savings.
They aren’t that savvy- I think they genuinely believe being an insta hun is a guaranteed job for life 🤣

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Snoopsmcgoops, post: 7086823, member: 248382"

[/QUOTE]

I honestly don’t know why she’s on about another tree when her current tree when set up is the most boring Christmas tree I’ve ever seen in my life. Just plain and bland. The actual tree itself looks like a decent one too.
I’m sure I’ve commented on her Christmas decor before being absolutely boring because like most other things if she’s not copying someone else then she’s got zero ideas

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh my god her latest insta story. You can so tell that she’s come from living in a new build. Welcome to the real world! What a bleeping Princess she is. It’s like she’s surprised that a renovation, you need to spend money. She’s raking it in, doesn’t have a proper job and she still complains. Maybe stop buying 29272717 hoodies a week and you might be able to sort your house out?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Woe is me my house needs repointing…..so buy my Lumi shite to fund it huns 🤗

Bet she still ends up with a new Christmas tree though, and like PP said maybe stop buying every jumper and hoodie and full length body warmer that H&M sells

Reactions: 9
She always gives us a life update then ‘slips’ in the lumi shite 👀 we see you HUN, couple more ads and that repointing will be paid

Reactions: 16
All she does is moan in her monotone voice. The bird is never happy!

And i thought she had her own page dedicated to the face vibrator, yet her story is flooded with offers for it and why we should buy it

Reactions: 5
She must've spent at least 10k of the 17k she earnt selling the face vibrator. She literally hasn't stopped shopping for anything and everything... no more beige hoodies or bleeping ribbed leggings hunnnn.....

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure what she expected buying a property that needed to be renovated, it's not something you just decide on a whim to do!

She'll stop Danny buying clothes for himself to save money before she even thinks about not buying so many leggings and hoodie combos😬

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure what she expected buying a property that needed to be renovated, it's not something you just decide on a whim to do!

She'll stop Danny buying clothes for himself to save money before she even thinks about not buying so many leggings and hoodie combos😬
I think I’ve only ever seen Danny wear them black skinny jeans and t-shirt

Reactions: 2

Didn’t she say the other day they didn’t realise it was a renovation when their purchased it? Dunno how you wouldn’t know

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.