Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say the other day they didn’t realise it was a renovation when their purchased it? Dunno how you wouldn’t know
She basically admitted that they paid for a more detailed survey and all the issues came back on it, but didn’t think they were urgent!
🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she spend £50 a day?!?
Looks like it! Forever receiving deliveries of stuff, a bucket load of M&S Christmas sandwiches, Christmas lights, another H&M haul….give it a bleeping rest hen

To then whinge and moan and begrudge spending necessary money on the actual bricks and mortar you live in.
No it’s not fun to pay for new roofing or wiring (been there!) but guess what it’s bloody necessary when it’s your home and as shite as it is that’s often what being a grown up involves.
If ever there was a better metaphor for ‘it’s what’s on the inside that counts’ it’s this!

Reactions: 10
I can only imagine that selling lumi shite, however much it pulls in, doesn’t look ideal on a mortgage application. Nor making money from being an influencer. So when they bought their options were limited hence how they’ve ended up in a Reno?

You’d have to be crazy embarking on that much work with 3 little ones.

Reactions: 2
You know what I was actually thinking about today, these folks that give up their jobs to become an Instagram hun, what the hell are they going to do come pension age?
So foolish to think this will be your steady income stream for life

I’m sure the odd one will be sensible enough to have a private one set up but I’m also sure the vast majority won’t!

Reactions: 9
Or when it all goes tits up and they have to go back to work… ‘can you explain any gaps on your CV?’ ‘Yeah i posted pics of my kids/house/life for cash for five years’ ‘Riiiiiiiiiight…….’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been buying the marks sarnies so she can tag them and beg for another Xmas food box. She did this last year and it worked a treat. Get your being bowls out lil and em hunnns

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can only imagine that selling lumi shite, however much it pulls in, doesn’t look ideal on a mortgage application. Nor making money from being an influencer. So when they bought their options were limited hence how they’ve ended up in a Reno?

You’d have to be crazy embarking on that much work with 3 little ones.
Mmmm you might be on to something there….. I presumed that it was for the content as there is only so much you can flog your kids / face vibrator etc. All the insta huns have big old houses and you know what she’s like for a band wagon 🤣🤣 now she’s not dieting she’s got no content!

Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on talking the way she does? Does she think it makes her trendy. Bishes, sozza roll and covy d - your not cool Emma your just a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
that looks identical to the mat she rolled up and put away…… unless I’ve missed something?!!
No you’re right, it’s almost identical to what she just removed (I think the original is Asda because I liked it and looked it up previously)

What is even the bloody point in that?

No you’re right, it’s almost identical to what she just removed (I think the original is Asda because I liked it and looked it up previously)

What is even the bloody point in that?
I think the one from Asda was a rug, was it? And the other is a plastic/spongy mat, so more practical for TWO babies, but not necessary if you’re so ‘skint’

Reactions: 5
I was going to say the same that she has just bought an identical mat! Clearly she is spending her lumi money well 🥴

Have to say I think it’s bleeping BRILLIANT that NuSkin/Lumi links to order stuff have gone to pot on Black Friday…nae luck Hun

I think the one from Asda was a rug, was it? And the other is a plastic/spongy mat, so more practical for TWO babies, but not necessary if you’re so ‘skint’
Yeah she could put that £140, cos doubt she bought the compact one, probably the standard size, to paying for the repointing of her house! She probably got it free and just isn’t declaring AD! I really wanted one of those mats but can’t justify £125/£140 for a plastic mat especially when on maternity leave when there are more important things

Reactions: 3
Yeah she could put that £140, cos doubt she bought the compact one, probably the standard size, to paying for the repointing of her house! She probably got it free and just isn’t declaring AD! I really wanted one of those mats but can’t justify £125/£140 for a plastic mat especially when on maternity leave when there are more important things
And today she’s talking about spending £50 on reed diffusers!! Bet there’s a lot of people that would like to be as skint as she is!!

Reactions: 7
Get the impression that Emma and her sister were absolute princesses growing up and them being dramatic (although perhaps her sis slightly less so!) was treated as funny. It’s as though her dad was long-suffering and then passed the baton onto
Danny when they got together. Although obviously her dad still waits on her. Lillie seems to have more humility, I think at times she’s felt like an outsider / underdog and it’s left her with more humanity. I think part of the reason their friendship works is Emma likes the Emma Show to be on 24/7 and Lillie is comfortable in the supporting role.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.