Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully done this correctly haven’t done it for ages!

Most likes I could find with 28 @G170D

6C613DDD-C155-4067-80C8-F245FC0304E1.png

Edit - asked mod to make its say #3 … knew I’d forget something 😂

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t like the boots but aff linked them anyway so she can make money from other people looking like a twunt instead.

Reactions: 13
I think being gifted a £100 advent calender then opening the boxes already, in September!!! Is exactly what’s wrong with influencers and this planet right now 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if that beg has been gifted the bloody Glossybox advent! That I have just purchased with my own money. They sell out every year as well so like glossybox needs the coverage from miserable twats like Em. I’m surprised she has time to open it what with having to look after 2 babies!

Reactions: 11
I think being gifted a £100 advent calender then opening the boxes already, in September!!! Is exactly what’s wrong with influencers and this planet right now 🥴🥴🥴
They do it now so they’ll all sell out by the end of October.

And it was the shittest opening I’ve ever seen. She’s not very good.

Reactions: 4
I agree she is terrible at the whole sales thing, she actively puts me off a product. I am not saying Lil is much better, but I do think she puts more effort into it and sees it as job rather than sitting in front of her phone recording a shite video and shoving a swipe up on it.

Let's all remember her trip to Santa Monica, it's now high on the list of places I dont want to go after dull and duller showed zero highlight of the place and ate at taco bell!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just being nosey but does anybody know what Lucy’s scarring is from on her arm? Nothing wrong with it at all, I’ve got scarring myself, I’ve just not noticed it in pictures before.

Reactions: 1
I’m just being nosey but does anybody know what Lucy’s scarring is from on her arm? Nothing wrong with it at all, I’ve got scarring myself, I’ve just not noticed it in pictures before.
I thought it was fake tan that had got wet/sweaty?

Did her and sister only have ten baby names to pick from or something? The new baby's middle name is Olivia & em has an Olive - Basically the same. Also Evie, Elsie & Annie all end the same, makes them sound like some family band.

Reactions: 3
Woo for the thread title 😆

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but Olive and Elsie.. seriously how awful do they sound together for twins 🤦🏻‍♀️ Evie and Elsie sound like twins! Olive doesn’t compliment either of those names plus it’s god awful.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.