Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these insta huns do is moan about their kids during school holidays 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Do we think she’s had a little Botox in her forehead, it doesn’t move in the last talky (moaning) stories?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She won’t be around much during the summer holidays, because she’s so busy with the kids, still got time to share those aff links though hun 🤪

Did you know she’s got twins? She’s never bleeping mentioned it 🫠
THE TWINS 👯‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably got a ton of free tit to film ads for so will be back to throw it all on stories in time for September.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Emma saying that the NuSkin tan is amazing? buy this through me its great etc etc

Next breath, heres my FAVE EVER TAN linked one from look fantastic 😂

Shes making money off both then isnt she the beg

Reactions: 8
Emma saying that the NuSkin tan is amazing? buy this through me its great etc etc

Next breath, heres my FAVE EVER TAN linked one from look fantastic 😂

Shes making money off both then isnt she the beg

Is she that thick she thinks people wont work it out?!🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally anything for a few quid to spend in b and m 😬

Reactions: 3
E64AB606-0AC5-48A9-A2FF-4467AA03792A.jpeg
Boss babes brunch, god she isn’t a looker is she. What is her posture too…anyone say hunchback??

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell she's piled on the pork pies. I didn't think a boss babe insta hun would allow it!
Well they’re not in their natural habit of the bathroom with the face vibrators. Who ever took the pic and uploaded did big Emz dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.