Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That collagen ie BOTOX is working wonders 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Eyebrows and forehead never move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That collagen ie BOTOX is working wonders 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Eyebrows and forehead never move 😂
The lashes look a bit stumpy too, has she not been using her lash serum or is she waiting for her next lift and tint before advertising it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow this is so mean. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a the no1 fan of Emma, she does a lot that makes me cringe but body shaming her because of a different angle of a photo is awful. She never claims to be size zero and I think the people commenting on her weight and asking if she’s pregnant are very harsh and taking it too far. I’m all for tattle pulling people up when people are making themselves look a fool or being sly or liars, but this is just being nasty for no reason to other women.

I actually came on to say that this collagen tit she’s selling I don’t get the difference she’s claiming the photos are making on her face… but seeing those comments has just made me actually feel really sorry for her. There’s no need in body shaming.
I know. I'm just a big mean hole. Could be worse, I could be a MLM hun scamming people out of their cash

She has stacked on the pounds. So what? If you feel sorry for her, good for you. I don't. She's a dick.

ETA have you seen the screenshots from her and the other MLM huns WhatsApp groups involving Rebecca lamb? Going on about how fat each other are etc. She's also a first class hole, the ultimate frenemie. So nope, I deffo don't feel sorry for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Literally no point in commenting on this thread as all the negative comments about em intrestingly get deleted or removed 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know. I'm just a big mean hole. Could be worse, I could be a MLM hun scamming people out of their cash

She has stacked on the pounds. So what? If you feel sorry for her, good for you. I don't. She's a dick.

ETA have you seen the screenshots from her and the other MLM huns WhatsApp groups involving Rebecca lamb? Going on about how fat each other are etc. She's also a first class hole, the ultimate frenemie. So nope, I deffo don't feel sorry for her!
What’s this about

Her stories are literally getting more and more dull by the day. All she does is moan yet she seems to have it so easy.

Do share!!!

Do share!!!
Someone posted a screenshot of their WhatsApp chat from Beggy Lamb's baby shower on their stories. Can't remember which hun it was. It was shared on Rebecca Lamb's thread. They were all taking it in turns to moan how fat they looked at the baby shower, referring to the mum (beggy lamb) as the pregnant person who looked thinner than they did. Such a toxic tone and fake AF. Sorry I worded it wrong They weren't calling each other fat, but you get the idea. Bunch of fake witches I'd never feel sorry for

Reactions: 3
Someone posted a screenshot of their WhatsApp chat from Beggy Lamb's baby shower on their stories. Can't remember which hun it was. It was shared on Rebecca Lamb's thread. They were all taking it in turns to moan how fat they looked at the baby shower, referring to the mum (beggy lamb) as the pregnant person who looked thinner than they did. Such a toxic tone and fake AF. Sorry I worded it wrong They weren't calling each other fat, but you get the idea. Bunch of fake witches I'd never feel sorry for
ooh I wana see! I tried sharing through the RL thread but couldn’t see anything

Reactions: 1
ooh I wana see! I tried sharing through the RL thread but couldn’t see anything
I'll see if I can find it. Emma is a horrible, fake person. I think they secretly absolutely rip Rebecca lamb behind her back and make fun of her, while pretending to be her pal. I can't stand Lamb but that is quite grim!

Pretty sure Emma wouldn't be shy about calling someone chunky so she can piss off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol Em would definitely not have any problem with talking crap about someone behind their back. I'm sure she is on tattle talking about people.

Reactions: 4
Lol Em would definitely not have any problem with talking crap about someone behind their back. I'm sure she is on tattle talking about people.
Exactly, so I refuse to be made to feel bad for saying she's put on weight. It's a fact.

Why on earth would her MLM friends group share screenshots of their private WhatsApp chats. Deffo slagging each other off and a lot more. It's just weird behaviour. I think she has a tattle account too. Her and mother of the year, long faced Lil 😏

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where the striped tops are that she’s linked to please? I won’t click on her links but I like them!

Thank you! I appreciate that - I don’t want to give her any clicks!
If you have the H&M app you can always screenshot the pic and then search by photo, the icon is next to the search bar, very handy tool when avoiding contributing to commissions on people I don’t like haha.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.