Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The implication that her 2012 Facebook is any more embarrassing than her current online persona 👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£15 for the spray for the twins (that’s two babies!) hair!!!! Johnson’s (remember them hun🤔) detangle spray is £3 in boots 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
£15 for the spray for the twins (that’s two babies!) hair!!!! Johnson’s (remember them hun🤔) detangle spray is £3 in boots 🤦🏻‍♀️
But it’s the moisture mist, which she uses on her face? I’m confused as to why she ever put it on the twins hair when there are 10000 other actual hair detanglers out there?

Reactions: 1
So she was really ill and throwing up last night and still went to Aldi this morning. Selfish witch. Last straw for me, I've unfollowed. Grabby, beggy, dirty selfish QVC witch with tit style and gross husband.

Reactions: 9
So she was really ill and throwing up last night and still went to Aldi this morning. Selfish witch. Last straw for me, I've unfollowed. Grabby, beggy, dirty selfish QVC witch with tit style and gross husband.
As an emetophobe, this is so unbelievably selfish. bleeping cow. The only way this would be acceptable would be if you had thrown up through drinking or something, but if it could possibly be a bug that you could pass on then she's a selfish c*nt.

Reactions: 6
Has she learnt nothing from when Lil gate crashed her holiday & gave them all Hallie’s sick bug !

Reactions: 8
Her instagram is just one long ad now, i didn't use to care but now its pissing me off, cant she just post a normal story instead of just ad after ad 😑

Reactions: 7
What a sad existence she lives
Anybody notice she never shows Evie anymore? It’s just tHe TwInS 🥴 maybe she’s packed her off to her mum and dads the same way she did with the dog

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.