Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at a spa day the other night and on average you’re talking £150. She’s so lucky but she still moans all the time.

Reactions: 1
If they have been to Rudding Park Spa in Harrgoate it’s gorgeous but it’s bloody expensive!! We went to a wedding there a few years ago & my husband wouldn’t book us in the actual hotel because in his words “you’ll be that pissed you won’t care where you sleep & then too hungover”
He did have a point like, but still :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is the most irritating, ungrateful, many, deluded, self-centred and lazy cow. She complains so much about having kids ( case in point the story about headaches in correlation to having kids). It's not like she has to work as well as bringing up a Evie and the twins. She's just been on a spa break with all her other "affiliate link" cronies! Poor Enma! Silly vacuous moose of a human.

Reactions: 8
It does look like rudding park. I live locally and it is such a treat. She probably begged it

Reactions: 2
When does Evie finally start school?
she posted yesterday party bag making for her 5th birthday so she should have started recently. They have to be in school the term following their 5th birthday unless registered home schooled has she ever mentioned home schooling? 🤔

she posted yesterday party bag making for her 5th birthday so she should have started recently. They have to be in school the term following their 5th birthday unless registered home schooled has she ever mentioned home schooling? 🤔
Evie started school last September, so should be back to school after the holidays now.

Reactions: 2
Evie started school last September, so should be back to school after the holidays now.
She was at nursery last year, she should have started reception at some point in the last week. I can’t believe there’s not been a first day pic, unless she’s not had time with having twins too!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure on one of her stories recently she said she starts next week? I know a lot of schools down here do staggered starts for reception so that may be why

Maybe she hasn’t registered her due to the house movie. If it is a different school she will
Be going to

She probably starts next week as most reception classes start back after the main school. She was moaning on her story at the start of the week that she didn’t want her to go to school as she would loose her helper so it must be soon she starts. I remember last year all fuss and how she was so ‘emosh’ about the uniform for preschool - all because it was a paid ad from Tesco for the uniform. She clearly didn’t get asked again this year if not she would have made a huge song and dance About BAE’s cute uniform

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

Lifethroughemseyes #3 - Herman Munster called, he wants his boots back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion -

she’s got twins, that’s two! Swipe up and you can dress like poo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My daughter starts school on Monday! A lot of reception started Thursday/fri last week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.