Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO glad that my comment you’ve answered made sense to someone 😂😂
Twins are confusing but I think Emma is gagging for those little cash cows to be identical. That’ll really secure her Insta hun status😂

Reactions: 8
I wish she would just admit she’s selling it instead of acting like she’s doing us a favour with a discount 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Enough with the bloody lumi that’s all she ever talks about now! She is so pathetic clearly selling it but making out she is just doing all her huns a favour by helping them with information about it!

Reactions: 7
According to socialblade she's losing followers..doesn't surprise me!
I've unfollowed today. Fed up of the Lumi shite. I used to really like Her but She's even more insufferable now Shes had the twins. That's 2 babies you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed today. Fed up of the Lumi shite. I used to really like Her but She's even more insufferable now Shes had the twins. That's 2 babies you know 🙄
It isn't until you see 2 cardigans hanging on the wall you realise there is TWO OF THEM!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No photo of Evie on the grid that wasn’t an Ad since last year. Move over, there’s a new set of cash cows in town!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can’t tell you how much she is annoying me. How does she think every other parent affords to live. We either make sacrifices / reign in the spending/ don’t work or pay a fortune in childcare fees - whatever works best for our families. I really feel like she’s just exploiting her followers to allow her to be “self employed” & run her “small business” if it’s not her own Lumi (MLM - not a small business!) it’s her sisters FM perfumes (another MLM) or Virgo & Arrow (did someone say these had been ordered from another website & then the costs just marked up?). I feel like she’s really done it on the sly, started as a SW account, then gone down the Mummy Blogger route & now trying to push an MLM scheme. She was #gifted so much stuff for the Twins (TWO BABIES!!) & it’s still not enough for her. She’s become such a sly, grabby, greedy person !!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God she became soo unbearable. Can anyone remember the last time she shared anything positive about the twins that wasn't an ad or a 'haul' for baby clothes? Its just constant complaining 'this is my life now HUNZ!' 'This is my nightmare HUNZ' '' I'm so Knackered HUNZ ' 🙈 Like I have no doubt it must be really hard having twin babies and a toddler in a pandemic (I also gave birth during all this but only ONE baby for me) but she kind of acts like someone dropped those girls off at her doorstep and now she reluctantly has to take care of them🤷‍♀️she constantly moans how messy her house is or how little time she has to play with Evie yet she finds time to constantly push 'her' bullshit MLM sceme and remove dirt from her skin 13466 times a day...

Reactions: 9
She just put a post up saying the worst thing about having twins is having to cut 20 finger nails 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
God she became soo unbearable. Can anyone remember the last time she shared anything positive about the twins that wasn't an ad or a 'haul' for baby clothes? Its just constant complaining 'this is my life now HUNZ!' 'This is my nightmare HUNZ' '' I'm so Knackered HUNZ ' 🙈 Like I have no doubt it must be really hard having twin babies and a toddler in a pandemic (I also gave birth during all this but only ONE baby for me) but she kind of acts like someone dropped those girls off at her doorstep and now she reluctantly has to take care of them🤷‍♀️she constantly moans how messy her house is or how little time she has to play with Evie yet she finds time to constantly push 'her' bullshit MLM sceme and remove dirt from her skin 13466 times a day...
She can't be that pressed for time didn't she clean out her wardrobe the other day. What i would do to have that spare time. Talk to me emma when you're man works nights and no family have even met your baby yet. Am lucky to eat a slice of toast something. She's probably has a lot of help from her parents and am sure Danny works from home sometimes. I can't stand her i have had to unfollow.

Reactions: 6
Lil tagged Danny in one of the Virgo&arrow things the other day saying she was proud of them. Wonder if he’s jacked it all in to build that with her 🥴🙈

Reactions: 3
Is this what 'twins' does to you?? Sorry if it seems nasty but she looks like a spud! I had a baby in October (only 1 I'm afraid) but she still has that pregnancy bloat look 🙈
Ahh come on 😂 We all face body shaming after babies as it is!

Reactions: 6
Is this what 'twins' does to you?? Sorry if it seems nasty but she looks like a spud! I had a baby in October (only 1 I'm afraid) but she still has that pregnancy bloat look 🙈
I still have the bloat and my child's nearly two, might be time to admit it's not bloat now 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a 7 month old & most days I look like I’ve been dug up !! Thank God for the pandemic actually as at least no one sees me looking like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.