Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather she rehomed the dog than ignored it and didn’t give it the attention it needed.
She’s probably gave it to her parents.
Better than selling it on. Ive seen lots of posts about people selling puppies they bought in the first lockdown

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ok so am I right in thinking that they already had two baby carriers (baby bjorn ones at that) and now they have been gifted two more?!

Reactions: 13
My sister really wanted one of them carriers but couldn’t justify the cost, then low and behold they get gifted not one but TWO!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Tagged the absolute tit out of the ones she bought. We knew what brand they were - says it on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on the beg for skincare now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Really can’t believe they have got rid of their dog ☹
Me either. And she will justify it by saying she had twins (if she ever mentions it at all) having kids isn’t a valid excuse to get rid of a dog, unless the dog is violent which I suspect it isn’t as they had it around Evie.

Reactions: 5
Better to rehome the dog than have it not cared for properly no?
Yes it is better but the point is people should really think it through before they commit to getting a dog. Too many people get these cute little dogs as they are instaworthy and then end up realising how much work they are.
I

Reactions: 12
Yes it is better but the point is people should really think it through before they commit to getting a dog. Too many people get these cute little dogs as they are instaworthy and then end up realising how much work they are.
I
Oh 100%. Its all a fad and shouldnt be allowed to happen. So many poor animals left to be rehomed, but better that than not being cared and loved properly innit. Ive wanted a dog for years but we know we arent in the best position to have one. Hopefully one day 🤞

Thing is with a dog though, they are difficult when they are puppies (hers was 6 months, the most challenging stage) but it does get better and then they are basically no trouble at all? I don’t know maybe I just have an easy dog but I find that they slot into your life. They need a couple of walks a day and feeding but other than those snippets of your time they don’t need constant attention or looking after as they will generally sleep or amuse themselves chewing a bone? If it has gone to her mum’s hopefully once it’s house trained and less nippy/chewing they give it back as a family pet as it then it won’t require as much attention and they will probably find it easier to look after.

Reactions: 6
Where has she said about rehoming the dog? Must have missed it. Did her parents not take it on or her sister? Her sister just got a puppy 🤯 surely she could of had him instead of getting a new pup

Her bloody Boomerangs do my nut in 🙄
Also why leave it like that? What does the eye roll mean??? I haven’t seen any true or false questions that make me wanna eye roll 🤣 is she disappointed? Shocked? Disgusted? Explain yourself woman haha

Reactions: 1
Also why leave it like that? What does the eye roll mean??? I haven’t seen any true or false questions that make me wanna eye roll 🤣 is she disappointed? Shocked? Disgusted? Explain yourself woman haha
I haven’t even seen her ask those true/false things. I’ve seen one Insta business do it and that’s it.
(One who has gifted her and Lil several times when I’ve bought from her with my own bloody money which annoys me more than I can say!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.