Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she decorate her house like that for her 30th herself? Her husband doesn't look the sort to do it himself. Completely cringe and self absorbed if she did 😬
i rem
Did she decorate her house like that for her 30th herself? Her husband doesn't look the sort to do it himself. Completely cringe and self absorbed if she did 😬
If I remember rightly, didn’t she organise her own baby shower when she was pregnant with Evie??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do they own a pram? All they seem to do is carry those babies in those cramped carriers

Do they own a pram? All they seem to do is carry those babies in those cramped carriers
This drives me mad and I honestly don’t know why 😂 I am prone to tripping up so they frighten the life out of me

Reactions: 1
I dont see why though, better to give the dog away to people who have the time and space to care for it.

Reactions: 4
I dont see why though, better to give the dog away to people who have the time and space to care for it.
Yes definitely best to give the dog away. But am sure she got the dog knowing they were trying to get pregnant. But why not be honest and say it wasn't working out.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I forgot all about the dog 🙈 was it called Ozzy or was that Lils dog? X

I guess she wasn't planning on having twins.
I imagine 2 newborns is a lot harder work than one

Reactions: 6
So her last insta feed post including Ozzy was on the 14th July? Wow I think they really may not have him anymore, he was 6 months so a difficult age 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but it really annoys me that all of her stories are a boomerang 🤗
Can’t believe she got rid of the dog 😢

Reactions: 4
I’d rather she rehomed the dog than ignored it and didn’t give it the attention it needed.
She’s probably gave it to her parents.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.