Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another death on Cork Roads last night and this eejit posts an Insta story while driving this morning 😡. Will they ever learn ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Jezs as bad as burbs now for show her bits can you imagion the sweat wearing that bodysuit.

Reactions: 2
The difference in her size when showing the jeans and white top compared to doing her hair in the salon. She has herself filtered so much. The vanity of this one, she got hate over the space in her teeth, I'd say its peoples opinions Aoife. Mention it a few more times and a dentist will be on to you, you know what your at! If you're going to put yourself out there, expose your children, flaunt yourself in your underwear (that no one needs to see) then suck it up gurl. You are thriving on all the attention and love the validation.

Reactions: 5
How many of us have ever stopped in the middle of our morning / afternoon walk (head full of make up and hair perfectly groomed) to take a dancing video of how happy and brilliant we are to share with the world..
While in reality lying about how she really lost her weight... toxic positivity at its finest with our Aoife so fake....

She prob had that reel planned in her head for days.. just get your steps in and shut up moron...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How many of us have ever stopped in the middle of our morning / afternoon walk (head full of make up and hair perfectly groomed) to take a dancing video of how happy and brilliant we are to share with the world..
While in reality lying about how she really lost her weight... toxic positivity at its finest with our Aoife so fake....

She prob had that reel planned in her head for days.. just get your steps in and shut up moron...
It wasn't empowering, it wasn't supporting women- it was her been a mad one. If she has lost all her weight with Sinead, I would love to see what i eat in a day especially when she can prance around in her underwear.

• Heart
It wasn't empowering, it wasn't supporting women- it was her been a mad one. If she has lost all her weight with Sinead, I would love to see what i eat in a day especially when she can prance around in her underwear.
She was losing very slowly at the start and then bam over a very few short months recently she lost loads and that doesn't typically happen in weight loss. Its normally most weight loss first followed by very long plateaus and slowing down on the final stretch. Totally believe the rumours on the weight loss injections, nothing empowering or supportive about her

Reactions: 2
She really loves herself and lives for the attention. She's a dose, becoming totally unlikeable very fast.