Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads imagine out on a country road setting up your phone to do a happy dance.
I can not understand these insta ones doing that same videoing themselfs crying I'm sorry it's not normal.

Reactions: 3
Tell me you're bet into tattle without telling me your bet into tattle... back at the oul pretending to exercise and not care photo shoots 😳🙈

Bad enough putting herself on line half naked but her daughter up now in a swimsuit. Shame on you aoife.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
First tine wearing a bikini in 12 years
No different to wearing her knickers and bra on camera every second day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she is staying at the Sunset Beach Club in Benalmadena....could be wrong though!

Reactions: 2
Does she own any bra with some support! She maybe be wearing a bikini but totally the wrong type

Reactions: 1
Would she just stop with the outfit reels christ go and enjoy your holiday for christ sake 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'd much rather see more of the location. What she's eating & drinking 🍸

Reactions: 2
Away on holidays in what looks like the Sunset Beach Club in Benalmadena and still whinging about the struggles her kids have. She should have known that a family resort like that would be non stop activities/entertainment and unsuitable for her kids, she's not stupid. She could have also explained to reception the kids struggles and asked to move apartment, they are very obliging. It's also highly unlikely anyone commented on her flat stomach, she's just lacking attention from Ronan and needs attention from her followers. As for the tiredness and the kids meltdowns/struggles, she still finds time to twist and twirl on the balcony with her fashion show every day.

Aoife there's a fine prom and beach in front of the hotel take the kids off for a stroll and get them an ice cream and stop the whinging. And put a bit of thought in to your next holiday, never mind wanting it to look insta perfect or trying to keep up with the Jones's. Her poor husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 4