Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i would like her to show her meals etc that helps with the weight loss but she never does

Reactions: 1
Is it me is she very vague about how she is loseing the weight
I would say she's on the weight loss injections, she's too fond of her drink and nights out to be losing the weight she has so quickly. Never shares her calories or meals or any details about her weight loss. She's like Amy Louise Hayde who was on every diet going for years and couldn't shift the weight and is now shedding weight at a huge rate and never shares her meals or diet either. Definitely on ozempic or something similar

Reactions: 5
I'd love a quater of her and Sarah Burbs confidence
At least Aoife has lost weight though (but probably with the help of injections) Sarah Burbs is as big as she ever was and telling blatant lies about weight loss and filtering her photos. Then she comes on her stories and everyone can see that she's still a beast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really needs to stop going on about her weight, it's getting ridiculous now. Maybe it's just the age I am but do people not realise at this stage, when it's ALL over the internet/social media that we all come in different shapes and sizes and some people are just not meant to be a size 8 and that's ok. There are women out there who look way better/more stylish than some who are 6/8/10s.

Reactions: 3
Would you actually set up your phone to video your family haveing dinner all for collab
Jezs I know what my fella would say to me.

Reactions: 2
Lads the amount of clothes like every day she has a new outfit on like every single day how... where is she putting them all is she sending them all back

What's this shite dm if you want the link after she saying my phone blew up just post the bloody link

I was skeptical about the ozempic talk but realistically she does not seem that consistent to have been able to lose that amount of weight in 2 years or whatever it was. Like we regularly see her on nights out and her saying her food was bad and she had wine in the evenings. That’s all grand and completely normal, but it’s not the consistency you need to shed a huge amount of weight. In my opinion anyway. Especially when we see her exercise is only really walking or jogging. Even when she’s at the gym she has said she is only on the treadmill.