Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound mean about a baby as it’s not his fault but he’s going to find it hard to get mobile when he’s so big, she’s not doing him any favours shovelling the food and the snacks in.

Reactions: 6
It’s the first come first served for me, alright Beyoncé I’m sure people are lined up down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His meal sizes are the same as my 9 year olds. Surely to goodness a 7 month old doesn't have that all and milk?

He is very cute and clearly enjoys his grub but she's treating him like a human dustbin

Reactions: 3
Their main nutrition is meant to come from their milk at this age, not 3 meals a day and snacks. There’s more nutrition in the formula/or bfeeding than an Ella’s kitchen puff 😂

I think it’s worrying how much she’s over feeding him. His dinner today was enormous

Really don't get why these crappy insta mums/huns get so much free stuff, at no point in my thought process would the fact she's been gifted stuff for free make me want to pay full price for it!?

Reactions: 4
I'm not being funny but why is she giving him a big bowl of food, watermelon AND some sort of puff crisp thing? Surely he doesn't need the puffs?

Reactions: 2
I'm not being funny but why is she giving him a big bowl of food, watermelon AND some sort of puff crisp thing? Surely he doesn't need the puffs?
Because she’s trying to reach the 100th centile like it’s a target to be 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like how she’s stopped adding “& chips” to every meal. We know you’re still having them Monday-Sunday Char

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.