Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parker taught her what true love is? Poor Charlie.

Does anyone else still get the ick from the name Parker

Reactions: 11
Geez Char thanks for posting those 6 identical photos of you in your bra with you photo prop, I'm sure Parker Pants will love to have those to look back on when he's 18 & he won't find them embarrassing as hell 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That kids gonna be well embarrassed at his 18th when she whips out her half naked home shoot pics she’s taken with him and plastered all over Instagram whilst he has no say in the matter. IM ALL FOR BODY POSITIVITY BUT I SEE HER NAKED BODEH MORE THAN ME OWN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate when mums say ‘you taught me what true love is’ about their kids. It’s massively disrespectful to their partners (if they’re with their partners that is). I would never say that about my kids as my husband is my true love

Reactions: 4
ANOTHER 10 pictures of Parker Prop, she must be stopped. I know people take photos of their children but this is bordering on full blown obsession.

Reactions: 5
ANOTHER 10 pictures of Parker Prop, she must be stopped. I know people take photos of their children but this is bordering on full blown obsession.
Why share 10 images that are pretty much identical. No one is as bothered about your child as much as you are Char!

I hate when mums say ‘you taught me what true love is’ about their kids. It’s massively disrespectful to their partners (if they’re with their partners that is). I would never say that about my kids as my husband is my true love
Totally agree. 99% of the time Char forgets that Charlie conceived him too!! I bet he doesn’t get a look in at home, she just controls every aspect of Parker.

Reactions: 3
Why share 10 images that are pretty much identical. No one is as bothered about your child as much as you are Char!
It’s also insensitive to all those people struggling to conceive or dealing with loss that she told ‘she saw them’
She doesn’t see anything, she’s a massive bleeping twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't get the point of her insta, mum blog... Or what anyone else would do with spamming their kids, lock it down to a personal account so there's no child safety issues.

I used to like her years ago! There's only so many half naked pics, chips, salad and earth side that can be posted surely!

'With a side of wine'
.... proceeds to picture dinner with can of coke?!

think she forgot to pretend about the sponsored wine😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.