Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question…is it normal for babies to be that hairy down the back??
Yeah they normally loose if before they are full term so he’s still got it. I think anyway I remember reading they have a layer of hair in the womb

Reactions: 1
As if it’s not bad enough for Charlie with Charlotte as a girlfriend, nevermind Claire with shares in Kleenex, as a mum in law

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf are her mums hashtags all about too?
#lovedbyusall #preemie #goingfromstrengthtostrength #newborn #babyboy #familylife
All that’s missing is #undertaker #funeralhome #lilwayne …. in true Char style 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf are her mums hashtags all about too?
#lovedbyusall #preemie #goingfromstrengthtostrength #newborn #babyboy #familylife
All that’s missing is #undertaker #funeralhome #lilwayne …. in true Char style 🙄
Always makes me feel uneasy that char has changed all hers to #preemie #nicu etc already but surely she has better things to be doing that listing hashtags

Reactions: 6
Went to have a nose and what’s with the 😬 emoji on the story of her hospital dinner? Not a big enough portion for you Char? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t spent alot of time in hospital but isn’t that a very big bed for a hospital room??

I wonder why she’s staying in hospital, when she has been at home (previous story she mentioned that all she does when she’s at home is looking at photos of baby). I wonder if she had high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia). Her posting a pic of the hospital bed with caption “home for the foreseeable” with no explanation reminds me of people who “check in” at the hospital on Facebook, only to have everyone comment “hope ur ok hun” “inbox me” etc. Usually turns out they were there picking their Nan up after she’s had her ingrown toe nail removed 🙄

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she’s staying in hospital, when she has been at home (previous story she mentioned that all she does when she’s at home is looking at photos of baby). I wonder if she had high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia). Her posting a pic of the hospital bed with caption “home for the foreseeable” with no explanation reminds me of people who “check in” at the hospital on Facebook, only to have everyone comment “hope ur ok hun” “inbox me” etc. Usually turns out they were there picking their Nan up after she’s had her ingrown toe nail removed 🙄
I think it maybe to do with breastfeeding. She said she has established her supply and is there to feed on demand.

Reactions: 2
I think it maybe to do with breastfeeding. She said she has established her supply and is there to feed on demand.
I thought the same, I think so she can be there when he starts to showing feeding “queues” again (her spelling not mine 🤣). As far as we know there’s probably nothing wrong with her but I know what you mean @LittleRa, wouldn’t kill her to explain a little more

I thought the same, I think so she can be there when he starts to showing feeding “queues” again (her spelling not mine 🤣). As far as we know there’s probably nothing wrong with her but I know what you mean @LittleRa, wouldn’t kill her to explain a little more
My friend stayed in like this on the last week and they started to do his nappies and care etc they had a double bed as the husband stayed too but I guess with covid only one parent can stay.

feel bad fo say it but she probably likes the attention of not explaining it properly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.