Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope everything is alright, if it was anyone else I wouldn’t be surprised but we all know what she’s normally like 😬

Did anyone notice on her mums stories Parker’s left foot/ankle? I’m not sure if there’s something not quite right there or if it was just my eyes (most probably me!).

So hope everything is okay though. 🤞🏻

They must be okay because Charlie’s posting workout stuff in the gym 🧐 might be way off the mark here but I find it a bit odd only two of his stories are Parker, the rest are gym stuff?

Reactions: 2
They must be okay because Charlie’s posting workout stuff in the gym 🧐 might be way off the mark here but I find it a bit odd only two of his stories are Parker, the rest are gym stuff?
His announcement picture was extremely brief and very to the point! Nothing about Char at all! I still find their relationship odd 🥴

Reactions: 3
His announcement picture was extremely brief and very to the point! Nothing about Char at all! I still find their relationship odd 🥴
I know some boys are just like that, my bf doesn’t really do social media but yes it is very odd!

Reactions: 1
Probably because her mum did enough gushing for the bloody both of them about how great darling char char is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s she still calling him baby boy, he has a name now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god, talk about giving Charlie a back handed compliment ‘you’ve shown me courage I didn’t think you had’ wow, what a nob!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow her for now as the nicu pictures are just too triggering for me 😫 needless to say I’ll still be here for the updates so please keep them coming 👀😂

Reactions: 2
Geez she's annoying, never dreamt this would happen but every other day was asking people if they thought he'd come early. Bets on her & jade edwards now fighting it out for most traumatic birth story over the next week. On your markers ladies! Who can be the most self indulgent wins!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Family of 4? Thought they are a family of 8 or 9 with the girls 🤣

Still really gutted that she didn't call 'darling son/baby boy' Wayne 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.