Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8508.png

I have never know anybody take so many photos of themselves in the mirror. She proper loves herself doesn’t she! She’d eat herself if she was chocolate! She looks a state.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bet we're gonna get a dump of 10 photos of her by the pool in her bikini 🤣

Reactions: 2
Loses a few pounds and suddenly eye bleeping herself at every chance she gets. I wonder what Charlie thinks 😂

Reactions: 3
Loses a few pounds and suddenly eye bleeping herself at every chance she gets. I wonder what Charlie thinks 😂
He’s probably shagging women that don’t refer to their children as Earth-side or say yOu GoT tHiS mAmA on the reg 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s probably shagging women that don’t refer to their children as Earth-side or say yOu GoT tHiS mAmA on the reg 😆
Quite…as long as he doesn’t end up with another baby mama 😬 mind you chars probably put him off after basically forcing him into impregnating her

Jeez she’s actually left porkpie at home for a week and doing something for her. Good for her. But seriously, why are virgin gifting bleeping holidays to people like her!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jeez she’s actually left porkpie at home for a week and doing something for her. Good for her. But seriously, why are virgin gifting bleeping holidays to people like her!!!
That’s the ONLY reason she’s left porker at home let’s be honest!!! It’s not for her at all, she’s done it because it’s FREE and who would turn down a free cruise 🥴🤣

I don’t think it’s. Virgin who gift the cruise, it’s usually trending travel. Every tom dick & Harry has been on a gifted cruise with them!

Reactions: 1
‘Exploring Toulon’ 2 photos of Toulon and 7 of char, a travel blogger you ain’t hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, I'm totally jealous of this free holiday. I can barely afford a week in a caravan in the UK and Char's gifted a holiday for posting some naff videos on Insta 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7