Lifeofcharlouise #10 moaning about traffic on the school run. You don’t work, you’ve got all day hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like bleeping Snape. "Mama's boy always, do what makes you happy always". STFU always Char, how about trying that.

Reactions: 2
What a joke hahahaha…I still want to know how she can stay in that house without Charlie living there seeing as he obviously pays for it with his 3 jobs!!
yes I’d also love to know how she affords a mortgage and bills with no job?

Reactions: 4
yes I’d also love to know how she affords a mortgage and bills with no job?
We all know she was bang on claiming for all the benefits she could once her ex left! Which I have no issue with but she chooses not to work to be an “influencer”. I wonder how lucrative it is in terms of income …

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m laughing so much at #firstchristmasalone 😂 char, it’ll be like that for the rest of your life if you continue like this you sad sack

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she not do a Christmas box the last few years 😂 or am I confusing them with the rest of the crap boxes. The inflatable Santa outside though. Charlie must be having a massive sigh of relief being away from her.

Could she not maybe let him try and open his own advent calendar door?! I know he's little but isn't that part of the fun?

Thread Suggestion- Lifeofcharlouise POV: you make being single your personality

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“It’s all for you baby” - you’re working in a bleeping burger van not doing a 12 hour shift in a&e love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_5225.jpeg

Why does she insist on taking boomerangs of objects that don’t bleeping move?!? She must literally be standing there moving her phone back and forth. She’s so tit at insta!

• Haha
it baffles me so much that she posts stories of Parker stood at his gate looking really vacant having just woke up. I don't get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.