Lifeofcharlouise #10 moaning about traffic on the school run. You don’t work, you’ve got all day hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg if she does another video of being a single mum ill will keep reporting her account to get it taken down shes annoying duck sake char get a grip u are not the only single mum

Reactions: 10
Omg if she does another video of being a single mum ill will keep reporting her account to get it taken down shes annoying duck sake char get a grip u are not the only single mum
Awww but it's her first Xmas as a single Mum.......

Do you think we are going to get a year of firsts????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh hell nawwwww I need to see this for myself 🤣😭

Lifeofcharlouise #11 independent mama is the new NICU

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2595368
#independentmummy who can’t do anything without her mum or grandad NanNan 🙄
Shock Emily walters likes her post 🥴🤣 anyone that doesn’t know emily please go give her threads a read!! Looks like her and char are cut from the same pass agg man hating cloth 🙄 fyi Emily doesnt even know what being a single parent is…she just throws it around when her HUSBAND dares to go to work and dares to talk to his female employees and leaves her to parent her own children…but I digress, go visit her thread if you want to know more 😂

Reactions: 2
Shock Emily walters likes her post 🥴🤣 anyone that doesn’t know emily please go give her threads a read!! Looks like her and char are cut from the same pass agg man hating cloth 🙄 fyi Emily doesnt even know what being a single parent is…she just throws it around when her HUSBAND dares to go to work and dares to talk to his female employees and leaves her to parent her own children…but I digress, go visit her thread if you want to know more 😂
Not gonna lie, I miss the BTB chat on that thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As if she’s made decorating the house about being a single mum 😂 I can’t handle her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess she’s had to get rid of the cushion that she had that said Christmas at the wardzynskis 🙈
IMG_6594.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First Christmas as a single mama to a NICU 2 year old baby

First NYE as a single mama....

No doubt 2024 will be her and parkers year 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.