Lifeofcharlouise #10 moaning about traffic on the school run. You don’t work, you’ve got all day hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally time for a new thread!

anyone want to recap? its been a while, can we even remember what she’s been up to?

more of the same…
BoOt FaIrS
King Parker looking like he’s about to sit SATs when he’s not even 2
Charlie *who?* never being acknowledged even though Parker is literally half of him
more insane portion sizes
more charity shop tit she doesn’t need - leave some for people who actually are struggling char!

Reactions: 7
How much old rank junk from the car boot sale?!?!? Oh sorry I mean “boot fair”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is wrong with her?
I love a car boot and going to one tomorrow but I do not buy crap every single time I go. Some days I don’t spend a penny. She’s just bleeping greedy !!!

Reactions: 1
Charlotte- please stop shoving a camera in Parker’s face every single morning , sometimes before he is even fully awake. Let him see you, not your phone. That’s like a private moment between a parent and child and no one else needs to see it. It’s like Groundhog Day for gods sake.

And and maybe take your coffee into his room and play with him.

Reactions: 8
Ffs, wash your bleeping hair! There's literally no reason to keep leaving it and then telling everyone about it! 15 stories incoming when she finally does it though 🙄🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Imagine actually going out wearing a tight white see-through top with no bra. Err ok. Who do you think you are… Amanda Holden

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So she actually bought him something that wasn’t from a charity shop but every item for his birthday is second hand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her tits. Seriously. Surely a charity shop or boot fair have a bra for your saggy girls somewhere char??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see we’ve set up another spin off page that’ll probably last a month and then get sacked off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
6 posts for her new air fryer. Do we really need that many. 1 decent post would be enough, Char

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.