Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely what he’s doing is working so how can he say he’s too depressed 🙄 he obviously doesn’t want to do his day to day job as he’s always off for one reason or another
Exactly. Surely there must be some legal implications there!!

Reactions: 1
Honestly why brag about baby wearing so much that you won’t need to buy a pram then plonk the poor baby in a car seat all day! 😡 Seriously I would respect them more if they brought a send hand pram and said we needed one more than we thought they would! They had a proper pram for Hallie- where’s that gone?!
She thinks she knows everything about parenting but ignores the fact of how unsafe it is for a baby of Dawson’s age to be in a car seat all day 🤯 Just taking him out for feeds wouldn’t be enough. Why isn’t she baby wearing today surely it would of been a perfect day for it?!
And they definitely begged for this day out because from what they’ve shown us today it certainly doesn’t make me want to go 🙄 Shame the place thought they were worthy of it!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but there is no way in hell that Dean is depressed as much as they said he is. Having a down day maybe, but for someone with depression he sure does look happy and put together. I suffer with depression and most days I barely speak to my family BUT STILL GO TO WORK, let alone go on days out, hes just having to have time off of work so he can go out on days out and look after the children while Megan sits on her lazy arse 'Feeding' the baby. Sorry, but I breastfed both my children and I still managed to clean up after myself, look after my children. Shes just bloody lazy and needs someone around at all times. Why should he be on the sick when he can go out on days out etc

Reactions: 5
Honestly why brag about baby wearing so much that you won’t need to buy a pram then plonk the poor baby in a car seat all day! 😡 Seriously I would respect them more if they brought a send hand pram and said we needed one more than we thought they would! They had a proper pram for Hallie- where’s that gone?!
She thinks she knows everything about parenting but ignores the fact of how unsafe it is for a baby of Dawson’s age to be in a car seat all day 🤯 Just taking him out for feeds wouldn’t be enough. Why isn’t she baby wearing today surely it would of been a perfect day for it?!
And they definitely begged for this day out because from what they’ve shown us today it certainly doesn’t make me want to go 🙄 Shame the place thought they were worthy of it!
feel sorry for the place as it’s SO lovely, they did a really crappy job of it!

AND ANOTHER POST OF HER BREAST FEEDING. JESUS CHRIST WE SEE HER BREASTS MORE THAN DEAN DOES🤢🤢

• Haha
feel sorry for the place as it’s SO lovely, they did a really crappy job of it!
I got the impression it would be a lovely day out but they just haven’t got a clue how to ‘promote’ a place! It was awful promoting from them 🙈

Sorry but there is no way in hell that Dean is depressed as much as they said he is. Having a down day maybe, but for someone with depression he sure does look happy and put together. I suffer with depression and most days I barely speak to my family BUT STILL GO TO WORK, let alone go on days out, hes just having to have time off of work so he can go out on days out and look after the children while Megan sits on her lazy arse 'Feeding' the baby. Sorry, but I breastfed both my children and I still managed to clean up after myself, look after my children. Shes just bloody lazy and needs someone around at all times. Why should he be on the sick when he can go out on days out etc
Agree he’s definitely off work because of her! She’s so dependent on him that she can’t cope with him out the house working. I reckon they did their research on ways to go on the sick where the employers won’t question it 👀 Certainly living a very busy life style for someone who’s ‘hit rock bottom’ absolute jokers making a mockery of mental health! 😡

Reactions: 8
Dean looks rough as hell, why does he come on cameras promoting things like that, I’m not talking about his looks at all here I never would, but he looks like he’s been awake for about 5 days straight he needs to go to his doctor!

Dean looks rough as hell, why does he come on cameras promoting things like that, I’m not talking about his looks at all here I never would, but he looks like he’s been awake for about 5 days straight he needs to go to his doctor!
I feel it’s all part of the act (I hope I’m wrong!!) same with the monotone talking like he’s got no get up and go left in him, feels very staged 🤔 (like i said I hope I’m wrong I would never want to disregard someone’s mental health but certain things aren’t adding up with this pair!)

Reactions: 4
He certainly hasn’t got depression . Having lived with some who has sever episodes of depression i know first hand. Some days he wouldn’t even get out of bed, couldn’t help with our children, would cry, sit in silence for hours at a time..... Dean May be feeling like a lot of us are during lockdown etc - a bit down. BUT we have to carry on. He’s lucky he’s got a job- think of all The people Who are losing their jobs due to COVID? He’s absolutely taking the piss - living it up on all these days out. His employers won’t be able to do much now but he’s not been their very long and you’ll probably find he’s still in his probation period. Wait until he’s out of a job and can’t pay his rent / mortgage - then they will know what tough times are. But hey you never know - that might be the rocket up Megan’s arse To go and get a job, do some house work, do some food shopping, do the school run - maybe she will even be a brave girl and do it on her own without someone having to hold her hand.😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is he stoned in his latest stories? He looks and sounds completely away with the fairies, done in and fed up with thanking these companies for their products/experiences, I’d be so pissed if I were working for the swaddle company or blists hill.

He said he couldn’t work not necessarily for the depression but claimed that it was because of side effects from the medication he was taking for depression that made him “KO” as they where extremely strong so he can’t be around the machinery.... but then he happily drives his kids around willy nilly,

All medications with severe side effects like that state “do not drive or operate machinery” but it seems in dean’s case he can just pick which is most convenient to him👍🏼

Reactions: 13
A woman was tagged in the blists hill posts and dean wrote ‘thanks for your help’ looked on her profile and it seems she works for them in some way possibly an influencer basis I recon they definitely approached blists hill for the day out 😂😂 defo not worth it for blists hill there influencing was shocking 😂

• Haha
He said he couldn’t work not necessarily for the depression but claimed that it was because of side effects from the medication he was taking for depression that made him “KO” as they where extremely strong so he can’t be around the machinery.... but then he happily drives his kids around willy nilly,

All medications with severe side effects like that state “do not drive or operate machinery” but it seems in dean’s case he can just pick which is most convenient to him👍🏼
Spot on!

A woman was tagged in the blists hill posts and dean wrote ‘thanks for your help’ looked on her profile and it seems she works for them in some way possibly an influencer basis I recon they definitely approached blists hill for the day out 😂😂 defo not worth it for blists hill there influencing was shocking 😂
How cringey!!! Then making out like they’ve been asked to go 😩🙈

Spot on!

How cringey!!! Then making out like they’ve been asked to go 😩🙈
I may be wrong but boils my piss they got a day out there for free anyway, as I said I went will there with a charity for sick kids and we had to pay but dick and Dom over here get it for free!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I may be wrong but boils my piss they got a day out there for free anyway, as I said I went will there with a charity for sick kids and we had to pay but dick and Dom over here get it for free!
It is annoying, as a customer I’m far more likely to give custom to businesses who do giveaways or show random acts of kindness to average folk, not these twats who live fake bullshit lifestyles for the gram.

Reactions: 5
They are the biggest bunch of scrounges in our town ! It’s makes my blood boil as there are plenty of well deserved families who are struggling and could do with a gifted trip out - yet you have these 2 absolute losers (the lazy cow who just has babies so she doesn’t have to work and the other who’s playing the sick card ) getting gifted days out. His work must be livid seeing him being so prevalent on social media whilst on the sick. Honest to god 😂😂. The only thing I can say is that they are nobodys in our town, and she is the laughing stock of the mums at the school 🙄. I’m unfollowing them now as they don’t deserve the numbers.
this reminds me of a certain influencer I have on my personal Facebook page. She’s got a huge following online, very much miss popular and in with the clique, but her actual Facebook page is really quite sad 😳 she’s got a decent amount of friends on there, yet when she shares posts about gifted trips or press events to people who actually know her in real life, she gets like three likes and no one gives a damn 😂🙈 think I’d rather be liked in real life than just on the internet. Wonder if meg the beg shares her blog stuff to her own personal Facebook page too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just sort of find it sad that the only way they can seem to go on a day out is if it’s gifted to them or exchanged for advertisement. How sad it must be to have to be attached to your phones all day videoing, ‘vlogging’, photographing etc rather than just being truly involved and present, enjoying the day with your children and making actual quality memories for them, not memories of mummy and daddy shoving phones in their faces or not paying attention because they’re too busy planning cameras around or talking to a screen etc. Years down the line when their ‘influence’ is no longer relevant, I think they may look back on these days and regret not being more present. And it looks like it’s the same for their home days too, whenever they do something fun with their children it’s shared with the world and recorded instead of just enjoyed privately.

Whether he’s depressed or not, maybe he’d be happier if he stopped living his life to please strangers on Instagram and instead put his time into finding a real job that he can enjoy and then spending more actual quality time with his family when he gets it.

And Megan needs to just grow up and take more responsibility for all three of her children on her own, (this might take some pressure off dean too) needing help sometimes is totally fine and wanting your partner around is fine too but being completely dependant and seemingly unable to look after the children you’ve chosen to have, by yourself, isn’t a good thing. I’m not sure I’ve seen her actually spend a day, morning until bed looking after her children on her own since her 3rd child was born🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.