Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Dean likes to clean, skives so he doesn’t have to fix the Kellogg’s machine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so confused about what she actually does to contribute - he seems to do the majority of the cooking, the food shopping (every day 👀), he gets up early with the kids and then seems to do the majority of the care for the older 2 whilst she sits on her arse feeding?! Honestly I feel like part of the problem is she can’t cope with all 3 on her own and it’s a bonus she has Dean having a few problems so he can be at home with them all. Even the school runs she could never do by herself - not kidding if on the rare occasion Dean was at work she has her mum with her to pick Blake up. Good luck to her come September when he is full time school and she has to do the run 2 a day ever day ( I’m sure we will get to see this daily occurrence on her feed - because you know, It’s not like anyone else in the world does the school run 👀🤦🏼‍♀️). I just get the impression she is incredibly lazy. No wonder she has never worked - there’s no way she would cope 😂😂
Don't you know she breastfeeds? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfollowed today. Healthy living ads and working out for whichever protein company. Now a table full of junk food from Tesco #ad all about the money whatever the message!

Unfollowed today. Healthy living ads and working out for whichever protein company. Now a table full of junk food from Tesco #ad all about the money whatever the message!
Completely agree, bunch of absolute scrounges!! Megan’s all about telling us the calories for half a pizza or half a pot of soup but suddenly no mention of the calories for bowls of crisps and chocolate. Even though the picture is set up for an Ad and I doubt they ate it (what a waste!) It’s mixed messages that just prove they are begs and will work with any brand regardless of weather they believe in the brand or not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Thing is if it was a man sat doing sweet fa, not allowing the woman to go to work because he kept relying on her too heavily (bet she cries and stuff to make him call in sick), people would be livid. I think it's disgusting she does nothing and leaves it all to him. He is a gormless idiot at best but she is astoundingly lazy.

Reactions: 7
I love blists hill I have NO IDEA why places gift these days out to people like these two, When I went I went with a charity for sick kids- that’s who these days out should be gifted too, they made it look really boring too on there stories!!

do they have a normal pram for the baby? I only ever see him in the car seat, it’s absolutely the worse thing for baby so small :(

Reactions: 11
do they have a normal pram for the baby? I only ever see him in the car seat, it’s absolutely the worse thing for baby so small :(
I’ve never seen them use an actual pram for him, I remember her reason being because she baby wears a lot, but frankly he seems to spend more time in that car seat than he does in the carrier!

I love blists hill I have NO IDEA why places gift these days out to people like these two, When I went I went with a charity for sick kids- that’s who these days out should be gifted too, they made it look really boring too on there stories!!
Me neither, anywhere that gifts days out to influencers I actively avoid now.

Reactions: 2
They are the biggest bunch of scrounges in our town ! It’s makes my blood boil as there are plenty of well deserved families who are struggling and could do with a gifted trip out - yet you have these 2 absolute losers (the lazy cow who just has babies so she doesn’t have to work and the other who’s playing the sick card ) getting gifted days out. His work must be livid seeing him being so prevalent on social media whilst on the sick. Honest to god 😂😂. The only thing I can say is that they are nobodys in our town, and she is the laughing stock of the mums at the school 🙄. I’m unfollowing them now as they don’t deserve the numbers.

Reactions: 9
I'm infuriated with this pair. Hes too depressed to work, but not too depressed to do an ad for Muscle fitness, Tescos and go on gifted days out. And I guarantee you, later, there'll be a post about how much it was needed, how it's done him good to get out. A typical "I better cover my ass" post.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm infuriated with this pair. Hes too depressed to work, but not too depressed to do an ad for Muscle fitness, Tescos and go on gifted days out. And I guarantee you, later, there'll be a post about how much it was needed, how it's done him good to get out. A typical "I better cover my ass" post.
Surely what he’s doing is working so how can he say he’s too depressed 🙄 he obviously doesn’t want to do his day to day job as he’s always off for one reason or another

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.