Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why M&S need her to advertise for them! Wonder what way the ad works. She said they "picked up" the stuff when doing the food shop, yet its marked ad? So did they give her a voucher, or pay her to post?
I'm sure there are plenty of other families who could have benefitted from an M&S gift. Or maybe some nurses in a hospital they could have given some goodies to.

Is anyone else confused as duck how shes been in a hot tub all week? Is the baby not even three weeks old yet? Surely she's still bleeding and tampons are a no no post partum.
Have to admit, crossed my mind. 3 weeks after both mine I was still leaking from every orifice, feeling like daisy the cow. I certainly wasnt drinking gin in my bikini, in a hot tub. I couldn't think of anything worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think they should concentrate on the little girls speech more than getting her to ride a bike for sponsorship, I've not heard her say more than two words and she's over two now.

Reactions: 4
I dont understand why M&S need her to advertise for them! Wonder what way the ad works. She said they "picked up" the stuff when doing the food shop, yet its marked ad? So did they give her a voucher, or pay her to post?
I'm sure there are plenty of other families who could have benefitted from an M&S gift. Or maybe some nurses in a hospital they could have given some goodies to.

Have to admit, crossed my mind. 3 weeks after both mine I was still leaking from every orifice, feeling like daisy the cow. I certainly wasnt drinking gin in my bikini, in a hot tub. I couldn't think of anything worse 😂
Yes to this! Why do they need a thirsty couple to advertise percy bloody pig sweets. With the world as it is I find every ad put up by these influencers and the companies that give them the ad disgusting. Far more deserving people who they could give to.
And what a mucky witch sat in the hot tub 🤢

Reactions: 5
Oh they are both just shocking! What is the point of even putting that hashtag on the photo? His especially. It's like he's picked the smallest font on purpose!
Why do I get so wound up by them both?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

Reactions: 1
Oh they are both just shocking! What is the point of even putting that hashtag on the photo? His especially. It's like he's picked the smallest font on purpose!
Why do I get so wound up by them both?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😆
Talking of hashtags on their posts... #covid19baby they are beyond odd. Can't abide them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She did a Q&A and either theyve been reading here, or a tatler has been asking questions 😂 questions about being able to use a hot tub/ bleeding and asking about having a drink while breastfeeding 😂
She was also asked about when dean goes back to work and said "tuesday, I think". For starters, he was meant to be back last week, pulled a sickie then seemed to be off all week and secondly, as if she doesnt know the exact date. She cant fart without him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a Q&A and either theyve been reading here, or a tatler has been asking questions 😂 questions about being able to use a hot tub/ bleeding and asking about having a drink while breastfeeding 😂
She was also asked about when dean goes back to work and said "tuesday, I think". For starters, he was meant to be back last week, pulled a sickie then seemed to be off all week and secondly, as if she doesnt know the exact date. She cant fart without him!

Definitely. She doesn’t even give an answer to the bleeding just says ‘she’s not bleeding that much’, sooooo you are and still got in the hot tub with your kids? A hot tub that everyone knows is a breeding ground for bacteria. Lovely.

• Sick
Screenshot_20200413-162314_Instagram.jpg
Look at the way she is holding him, his feet all bunched up like that. Is she trying to make him look even smaller. WE GET IT. HE IS SMALL.

Reactions: 4
The graphic pumping video, I am pro breastfeeding but I really don’t think it’s necessary 🙁 she’s very forceful in her views and I think as an influencer makes her position very clear in the breast v bottle debate. We all know the science but a lot of women physically can’t be successful in breastfeeding for one reason or another.

Can I ask a quick question of those who breastfeed/have breastfed? Do you just spend all day and night with your boob in their mouth or is it set times like with formula feeding? As in every two hours or whatever? It just seems that the baby is attached 24/7 and I was wondering if that was normal or just them acting up for the gram

Can I ask a quick question of those who breastfeed/have breastfed? Do you just spend all day and night with your boob in their mouth or is it set times like with formula feeding? As in every two hours or whatever? It just seems that the baby is attached 24/7 and I was wondering if that was normal or just them acting up for the gram
I think it's quite normal, but what isn't is the constant documenting on the gram... Instead of documenting it she could maybe try speaking to her other kids instead of her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200414-153024_Instagram.jpg
Hadnt realised they'd also set up a separate account for their son and his bike. There is no other reason for that, other than to make money. It's not like hes old enough to post his own pictures or have friends online who follow him. It's for their own selfish reasons. They will literally use those kids to make as much money as possible.

Reactions: 1
I can't understand a word her boy says. How old is he?
He's 4. I agree, i find him very difficult to understand. I know they all develop at different stages but, I can say, his speech sounds EXACTLY the same as a little boy in our extended family. He is 3 and his mum & dad voiced their concerns about his speech delay and are now on the right path to help him. So, considering he is 4, I'd be having a word with someone. Might be nothing! But if it happens to be something, it's best to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later. Maybe if they stopped dicking around on Instagram and setting accounts for their son in order to make money, they might focus on what's actually important.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.