Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her because I really don’t have a high opinion of these two, but for the sake of correct information... it’s totally ok to have a drink whilst breastfeeding. It’s really outdated info that you have to wait before you can breastfeed again. The amount of alcohol that makes it to your milk, you’d have to be blind drunk for it to be enough to affect the baby. So judge away on whatever else you like, but don’t judge her for having a gin whilst feeding the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200407-213944_Samsung Internet.jpg
Completely agree, a drink is allowed, but I wouldn't say it's "really outdated" that you have to wait before breastfeeding. The advice would be to wait, ideally. Each to their own. But if I had a very little newborn, born at 36 weeks that had spent time in nicu, twice, I'd probably forgo the 3pm gin while simultaneously breastfeeding.

That vomiting bug they apparently had cant have been too bad either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 105245
Completely agree, a drink is allowed, but I wouldn't say it's "really outdated" that you have to wait before breastfeeding. The advice would be to wait, ideally. Each to their own. But if I had a very little newborn, born at 36 weeks that had spent time in nicu, twice, I'd probably forgo the 3pm gin while simultaneously breastfeeding.

She's a bleeping nob.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 105245

Oh absolutely - I personally had no desire to drink while my babies were that young and tiny. I just didn’t want false information being spread

Reactions: 2
Oh absolutely - I personally had no desire to drink while my babies were that young and tiny. I just didn’t want false information being spread
I was the same, just wasn't on my radar at all when mine were so small! These two just baffle me sometimes 😂
Wonder if Dean will be off to work today?! 🤔

I had to stop watching them. The whole “conception to birth” documentation put me off. I imagine it put a lot of other people off too, how quickly/easily she fell pregnant.
Snap, I did the same.

I hadnt seen the TTC "journey" that you guys had mentioned on here. Just watched on the story highlights and cant believe the pair of them. About to take the first test, in her first month of trying and she was shaking and crying saying about being so scared of a negative result! Just baffling. I know when you're trying, you're desperately hoping for a positive but, bloody hell, it was the first month! Imagine she had been trying for 2 or 3 years!

Reactions: 3
I hadnt seen the TTC "journey" that you guys had mentioned on here. Just watched on the story highlights and cant believe the pair of them. About to take the first test, in her first month of trying and she was shaking and crying saying about being so scared of a negative result! Just baffling. I know when you're trying, you're desperately hoping for a positive but, bloody hell, it was the first month! Imagine she had been trying for 2 or 3 years!
They were awful. Jumping on the ttc wagon, getting ads for vitamins etc was pure disgusting. It was then I realised how desperate they were. Anything for content and likes even if it was taking the piss out of people who genuinely struggle to conceive.

Reactions: 5
My god I've just watched it, how dramatic! I was cringing. I could understand a bit more if they had no children or had multiple losses etc. X

My god I've just watched it, how dramatic! I was cringing. I could understand a bit more if they had no children or had multiple losses etc. X
It's bad, isnt it?!

I see theres an ad up today for the sleepy head. Only marked as gifted in the hashtags. The arts and crafts they were doing had the company tagged so, I suspect it was gifted and, the nappy caddy has also been posted which I reckon is an ad.

Weve also had a close up shot of leaky tit. Completely unnecessary.

Is it just me, or is the slow panning round of the camera really irritating. Just show the story you want us to see. I dont need a slow mo moving of the camera before you focus on whatever it is you want to show us.

Yeah I remember thinking at the time this was very insensitive

Reactions: 1
It's bad, isnt it?!

I see theres an ad up today for the sleepy head. Only marked as gifted in the hashtags. The arts and crafts they were doing had the company tagged so, I suspect it was gifted and, the nappy caddy has also been posted which I reckon is an ad.

Weve also had a close up shot of leaky tit. Completely unnecessary.

Is it just me, or is the slow panning round of the camera really irritating. Just show the story you want us to see. I dont need a slow mo moving of the camera before you focus on whatever it is you want to show us.
Just seen the tit. Totally unnecessary. We all know that babies tit up their back, same as we all tit in the lav but funnily enough we don't bloody document it. She is sicklyyyyy

How on earth does she get gifted sleepyheads and stuff? It's honestly beyond me. Everything is so fake and for the gram. She doesn't influence me to buy tit.

Is anyone else confused as duck how shes been in a hot tub all week? Is the baby not even three weeks old yet? Surely she's still bleeding and tampons are a no no post partum.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.