Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s hair appointment is she taking him to hers? Wtf has she been doing all morning while he’s been at school?!

Reactions: 4
Who’s hair appointment is she taking him to hers? Wtf has she been doing all morning while he’s been at school?!
Or at least wait till next week, when he is at school full time!

Reactions: 1
She feels awful forcing them to eat before taking Oakley to School? What a ridiculous thing to say, did she not feed both kids l then before they were sent to the childminders. Some of the things she says annoys the duck out of me!

I lost so many IQ points trying to decipher this

View attachment 40170No bleeping thanks you boring twit

Think Ains must be struggling for content, now she can’t post every bloody day about her anxiety over Oakley starting School 😂

Reactions: 5
I just cannot deal with the spelling mistakes. I can’t.

What university did she go too? Sesame Street University? It’s absolutely ridiculous. It’s also SO lazy it’s unbelievable, in this day and age with google, spell checker, dictionaries!!! HER CAREER IS HER SOCIAL MEDIA, she could at least put some effort into spelling things correctly 😐

I cannot even begin to describe how annoyed it makes me feel.
She literally writes exactly how she speaks.

This woman is something else and is so damn ignorant that she cannot see what a massive bleeping hypocrite she is.

Well Ainsley boss babe, I feel so lucky that my children know a world where their every moment isn’t documented on social media. If a mum can so freely abuse their children’s right to a private life on social media for their own financial gain, what are they going to think is normal!?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This woman is something else and is so damn ignorant that she cannot see what a massive bleeping hypocrite she is.

Well Ainsley boss babe, I feel so lucky that my children know a world where their every moment isn’t documented on social media. If a mum can so freely abuse their children’s right to a private life on social media for their own financial gain, what are they going to think is normal!?

Well said 🙌🏻

She’s waffling a loaf of bollocks. The ‘becuss’ and hair fiddling drive me insane 😩

Reactions: 1

A to the MEN. Bravo/a

🙈🙈opinions are worse than financial gain? I don’t understand her rant,her kids are on social media-she’s not protecting them,when is she going to have their backs? They see her filming them/herself ALL THE TIME -your children will want to be like you!!! I’ve been slightly under a rock with the word troll-opinions are only hard to read if you’re not self aware-and your in the wrong at times. I don’t agree with direct insults or digs in appearance but if your going to put yourself out there!!!! 🙄

and she doesn’t target anyone. We are all morons apparently. Her inbox is always open. What a joke. You’re so bleeping up your own arse Ainsley that you don’t reply becussss us poor minions don’t deserve an ounce of your time. 😂 hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
She said she’s seen so many women do so many amazing things-there are a millions of women doing amazing things and not documenting it. Documenting the amazing things-are they really that amazing then,is it people with alternative opinions not seeing the amazing or is it people such as this lady who is failing to see the amazing in life.

Reactions: 2
Yes, she’s a hypocrite. I know people can change as they grow up but I also know people who were bullied by her back in the school years and before social media. Maybe she will now reflect on her own past actions and how it made those people feel.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The word troll is thrown around the minute they read something they don’t like. I don’t believe in making fun of appearance or being hurtful but those stories were sooooo patronising and pathetic. I was also brought up before social media but I certainly would not plaster my children all over my Instagram to people i do not know. Mine is set to private to protect them. That poor boy finished school and she is sharing a story whilst he his trying to talk to her. Calling out is not abuse!

Reactions: 8
Breakfast struggle-I don’t understand that,but that’s allot of food to give out 1st thing,maybe she didn’t do breakfast time so early before- it if my little girl has been in bed for 11-12 hours she eats a breakfast, and if she doesn’t I know she’s not well-I’d be hungry after 12hours sleep-but not for loads of various foods,give them something small,don’t fanny around with a buffet 🙄

Breakfast struggle-I don’t understand that,but that’s allot of food to give out 1st thing,maybe she didn’t do breakfast time so early before- it if my little girl has been in bed for 11-12 hours she eats a breakfast, and if she doesn’t I know she’s not well-I’d be hungry after 12hours sleep-but not for loads of various foods,give them something small,don’t fanny around with a buffet 🙄
Also they were up til late, you could hear them in the background when she was talking about that programme. Mine are in bed by 7 on a school night and they are older

Reactions: 3
She’s such a hypocrite, having your children’s back and looking after them, is not posting every little thing they do online, and constantly sticking your bloody phone in their faces videoing them! Time to look in the mirror Ainsley and look at your own behaviour, before getting on your high horse on Instagram! Idiot.

Reactions: 10

Is she having a laugh? She is such a twit!

How can she compare poor jesy getting awfully bullied online for no reason other than she wasnt a size 8, to her being called out for having no respect for her children's privacy and sharing every single detail of their lives with thousands of strangers! Also her rant about I was born before the internet so I can show my kids how to live without it etc, aren't they the same kids who've always got their heads stuck in front of an iPad, tv and her bloody recording them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12