Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, mine have dippy/poached eggs, avocado, toast, fruit, yoghurt and/or a fresh smoothie, and we have to leave the house at 6.30am for the bus. They are at school til 5pm though. 🤷‍♀️

Breakfast struggle-I don’t understand that,but that’s allot of food to give out 1st thing,maybe she didn’t do breakfast time so early before- it if my little girl has been in bed for 11-12 hours she eats a breakfast, and if she doesn’t I know she’s not well-I’d be hungry after 12hours sleep-but not for loads of various foods,give them something small,don’t fanny around with a buffet 🙄
I have showed the people /teachers I work at school with they are horrified. Buffet three course meal. For breakfast ,They are horrified really She does not have a clue . Every picture the kids are pictured with food eating or eating out . How embarrassing. Eating in the car ,eating in front of an iPad ,eating in front of the tv . Always eating them kids. . Zara zebra print dress waiting to see that 🙄

Reactions: 3
I am bleeping crying. She has only gone and got my Nan’s old chair from the charity shop 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have showed the people /teachers I work at school with they are horrified. Buffet three course meal. For breakfast ,They are horrified really She does not have a clue . Every picture the kids are pictured with food eating or eating out . How embarrassing. Eating in the car ,eating in front of an iPad ,eating in front of the tv . Always eating them kids. . Zara zebra print dress waiting to see that 🙄
Kids can eat all day. Mine do! It's like a continual stream of snacks and yes buffet breakfast!

Just like adults, the issue is how much exercise you do. That's what they're missing.

Reactions: 1
Are people disapproving of the breakfast trays she gave the kids? The one with toast and cereal and fruit etc? I've just got to ask - what is wrong with that? (I don't have kids so maybe I'm missing something?)

Are people disapproving of the breakfast trays she gave the kids? The one with toast and cereal and fruit etc? I've just got to ask - what is wrong with that? (I don't have kids so maybe I'm missing something?)
Tbf I thought they looked alright. Brown toast and fruit? Potentially a fair bit of sugar in the cereal and yoghurt 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I was also actually surprised that the breakfast involved some healthy choices. Yes maybe it's quite a lot, but I don't imagine them eating it all. Of course if they only eat the yoghurt and cereal it's quite a bit of sugar, but considering that her own idea of a healthy breakfast involves nutella🤷‍♀️

The rant about social media though..if anyone is exposing their kids to the dangers of social media, it's her. Most toddlers are not at any risk of being 'cyber bullied', but hers are there for everyone to see and have an opinion on. If you were really protecting your kids Ainsley, you wouldn't be preaching to the 'trolls', but keeping your kids away from the public eye. If you want to earn your money with sharing their childhood with the world, you cannot moderate what everyone is going to do or say about them. That's just the way it is, so you can either choose to accept it and ignore/learn from the negative feedback, or you can set your profile to private and just share your market related posts on a public business account. I can guarantee you that your children wouldn't face any cyber related issues for years to come if you wouldn't plaster their faces and intimate moments all over the internet.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched Stacey Dooley - the family that live online. It’s a sad reality that Ainsley and the rest of the online world aspire to be like that.

Reactions: 2
Far too much food for the children that early in the morning. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Looks like someone’s been reading tattle and trying to prove a point about keeping her kids healthy. 🙄

• Sad