Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how when the kids aren’t around she drapes the husband over her to hide her body 😂
Yes!! 🤣
It’s a strange tactic but obviously she’s that body conscious. Shame really. Wonder where they are going to eat, considering she’s been on a diet an All you can eat is out of the question.

Ok I’m so over the beach salty kisses, sandy toes, sea shells, hiding behind your kids draped in maxi dresses 24/7 spam! Not influencing anything 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so having seen less of her lately,then bam the holiday,but her kids are basically the focus,for the whole of the gram,and it feels a bit like she's creeping on them,with a camera,just no.

Reactions: 6
How are her kids still off school!

They are staggering year groups to be fair. My friends son doesn’t go back until tomorrow. With him being Year 1, it is later than most because they’re letting the reception settle in.

I don’t like Ainsley one bit but she’s not that much of a dick to keep him off school for no reason. Means she would have to entertain them for longer 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

All she’s done recently is bore me with her Ad’s I don’t even know why I follow her anymore she’s so dull and dowdy she has no other content apart from the kids, her Ad’s 😴 And her mama meat and veg market every now and then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All she’s done recently is bore me with her Ad’s I don’t even know why I follow her anymore she’s so dull and dowdy she has no other content apart from the kids, her Ad’s 😴 And her mama meat and veg market every now and then
Meat and veg market 😂😂 this has me imagining old Ains rhyming about apples and pears! And 2 for a fiver!!! As confused instagrammers walk around looking at marrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3