Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dull is she that the most her thread has moved in ages is talking about a sausage!
😂 I’m not sure what her purpose on Instagram is anymore. Is she still trying to be an influencer or is her account just a personal one now and she just happens to have a lot of followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, her new hair does not suit her. Sorry.

Reactions: 6
😂 I’m not sure what her purpose on Instagram is anymore. Is she still trying to be an influencer or is her account just a personal one now and she just happens to have a lot of followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree - god knows how much it cost but it really doesn’t suit her.

How dull is she that the most her thread has moved in ages is talking about a sausage!
🤣👏 I couldn’t help it, I saw it & felt physically sick & didn’t know if anyone else had seen.

I wouldn’t even class her an influencer anymore, her children have grown up & yeah... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I agree - god knows how much it cost but it really doesn’t suit her.

🤣👏 I couldn’t help it, I saw it & felt physically sick & didn’t know if anyone else had seen.

I wouldn’t even class her an influencer anymore, her children have grown up & yeah... 🤷🏻‍♀️
only thing she’s influenced anyone to do this year is cook their food properly 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She’s the voice of Cornwall, duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I followed her from just before she had Oakley. Ainsley has always had a great eye for style and photography and obviously had her VM job at topshop because of that. I never warmed to her as a person though and unfollowed just after she had Olive. I felt like everything was too try hard and show off and pretend. When she left her job with TS and went to be Boss Babe market exec posting about being busy busy but mostly sat and ate cake in coffee shops and arranged shelves in her house for grid pics it just got worse. I always checked in every couple of months after that though and in fact accidentally caught her awful rant about tattle maybe 18 months ago and that's what brought me over here. I think since that she's been very self conscious and has flipped from open to private and then spent long periods of time as a private account... I don't think she gets on well with the fact people can see through the sales pitch and have a platform to discuss her (especially about what she feeds the children, when it's clear she struggles with weight issues herself) so she reined it in to the point where like you said you can't tell what kind of account it is anymore. She's very much a basic mummy blogger, doing the same things on repeat year after year now. I think her mama meet markets (what a name 😳😅) flopped and were obviously put to bed with covid. She'd have been better moving up through the ranks of retail with VM / styling or even social media / PR rather than going it alone. Bloody hell those Sausages 🤮😅

Reactions: 8
I followed her from just before she had Oakley. Ainsley has always had a great eye for style and photography and obviously had her VM job at topshop because of that. I never warmed to her as a person though and unfollowed just after she had Olive. I felt like everything was too try hard and show off and pretend. When she left her job with TS and went to be Boss Babe market exec posting about being busy busy but mostly sat and ate cake in coffee shops and arranged shelves in her house for grid pics it just got worse. I always checked in every couple of months after that though and in fact accidentally caught her awful rant about tattle maybe 18 months ago and that's what brought me over here. I think since that she's been very self conscious and has flipped from open to private and then spent long periods of time as a private account... I don't think she gets on well with the fact people can see through the sales pitch and have a platform to discuss her (especially about what she feeds the children, when it's clear she struggles with weight issues herself) so she reined it in to the point where like you said you can't tell what kind of account it is anymore. She's very much a basic mummy blogger, doing the same things on repeat year after year now. I think her mama meet markets (what a name 😳😅) flopped and were obviously put to bed with covid. She'd have been better moving up through the ranks of retail with VM / styling or even social media / PR rather than going it alone. Bloody hell those Sausages 🤮😅
Spot on! 👏 Poor husband must really be feeling the pressure as the sole earner 😩

Her job at top shop would have been my dream job. It amazes me why she gave it up.

Reactions: 3
She will have to get a job if she wants a mortgage next year, can’t imagine they’d one on his income alone.

Visual merchandiser 🛍
I used to work in a shop and it was a dream to dress the mannequins. Never got chance to do it 😞

I’m by no means a fan of hers, I think she’s changed a lot in the last few years. What I will say though, is the majority of people working in retail would happily leave given the chance, the hours are relentless and often you’re doing something you have little/no interest in, and if by some miracle you do enjoy the credentials of your job, retail has a way of sucking the fun out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t blame her for trying to branch out into something else but I don’t think mama Hun markets was the way to go.

Reactions: 1
I’m by no means a fan of hers, I think she’s changed a lot in the last few years. What I will say though, is the majority of people working in retail would happily leave given the chance, the hours are relentless and often you’re doing something you have little/no interest in, and if by some miracle you do enjoy the credentials of your job, retail has a way of sucking the fun out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t blame her for trying to branch out into something else but I don’t think mama Hun markets was the way to go.
She worked three days a week before cutting it down to two and then left when she thought she’d hit the big time on Instagram. She’s just lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really toned down the wannabe insta mummy stuff now and I respect her for that. Less time on her phone waffling stuff means more time and attention her kids are getting.

Reactions: 6
This is so accurate. I was the same. I followed her when she only had Oakley and found her quite endearing. I didn't realise she was a "big" account i just followed her and then I realised she had about 10000 followers at that point and I realised she wasn't just a normal person hahaha she's local to me and always responded to messages and our kids are similar ages but after time something just seemed "off". She became unrelatable when she left her job at Topshop.