Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blocked me 😂😂 again.
Her block list must be huge!
You won’t be missing out, we all know how dull and uninteresting her life really is - the fact that we’re still on this thread a year after it was created speaks to that 😂

Reactions: 3
Mums like Ainsley are sooooo predictable, photo shoot at the pumpkin patch 😴 at the beach, at a garden centre at Christmas, she’s be the one who sets that bloody elf up into all daft scenarios just for ‘insta’ at Christmas. It’s all too ‘insta’ perfect wheres the pics of her kid throwing herself on the floor because she doesnt want to leave the toy shop or in their too small pj’s all day because you couldn’t be arsed and need to buy your kids the next sizes up? Or your kid head to toe in license clothing because they’re obsessed with tatt (spiderman, disney, peppa?) let the kids be bloody kids!

Reactions: 4
Mums like Ainsley are sooooo predictable, photo shoot at the pumpkin patch 😴 at the beach, at a garden centre at Christmas, she’s be the one who sets that bloody elf up into all daft scenarios just for ‘insta’ at Christmas. It’s all too ‘insta’ perfect wheres the pics of her kid throwing herself on the floor because she doesnt want to leave the toy shop or in their too small pj’s all day because you couldn’t be arsed and need to buy your kids the next sizes up? Or your kid head to toe in license clothing because they’re obsessed with tatt (spiderman, disney, peppa?) let the kids be bloody kids!
I see she dresses Olive as impractically as she dresses herself. Long skirt for a muddy pumpkin patch 🥴

Reactions: 5
No posts on her dieting page since early September. 🙄 I hope she’s still going as it seemed to be going really well.

She’s ruined that cabinet with that paint job it looked better before 😩
I thought it looked lovely before, the colour she’s painted it is awful.
See she’s still on about becoming a homeowner, and blaming this year for pushing her plans back - doubt it will happen even when the pandemic is over her and her Husband are both self employed and she only work a few times a year (who is she kidding really?!)

Reactions: 6
Covid has pushed us back to next year for buying our first home too, my husband is a self employed fibre telecommunications engineer and he had a couple of months off when things were bad as the work contracts were paused. We had to dip into our savings a bit which we are now replenishing and waiting until next year.

Dieting. Loosing weight by giving yourself and family food poisoning does not count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6