Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed Ainsley agesss ago pre Oakley when she got married and had a home account. As she was quite quirky and interesting, but she’s another typical home accounter whose had kids and think they’re the only one to ever be a mum, then turned their home account into a kid obsessed one. ‘Perfect parenting all the time’ I remember when she did a Oakleys nursery and dressed him all ‘insta’ that never lasts!
I mean she had a good job and gave it all up to be an ‘influencer’ now I’m not mocking them, but it’s all samey same and very boring content I don’t even watch her stories anymore. I did see her post today and bless her she has put alot of weight on since her wedding and I’m not body shaming but she’s clearly SO uncomfortable with that fact, because she’s always trying to hide behind her kids. I think she feels like she’s got to be in some posts to be seen as this ‘superinstamum’ When really she’s yet another mum whose lost who she once was because she’s put EVERYTHING into her kids and being a 24/7 mum, like Onedayofwinter. I feel its so sad to watch because what are they going to do when their kids grow up and don’t NEED them?
Having some time to yourself or having your kids stay out for the night doesn’t make you less of a mum, it makes you human! You still need your own time every now and then and people like these you see on insta shouldn’t make you feel any less just because they are super insta mum’s crafting 24/7. Some days my kid has the ipad more than she should and a maccies for tea followed by chocolate! 🙃

Reactions: 14
I definitely think she reads this thread - as if on cue, she has posted some pics of the overworked husband.
😂😂😂 Hahaha Daniel has blocked me. I have never ever commented on his things. I watched his story yesterday and now I’m blocked. Sad fuckers are clearly checking. Hi Daniel, you’re bleeping boring anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 Hahaha Daniel has blocked me. I have never ever commented on his things. I watched his story yesterday and now I’m blocked. Sad fuckers are clearly checking. Hi Daniel, you’re bleeping boring anyway!
He always looks so miserable and totally exhausted.

Reactions: 8
He must be a yes man because I’d of never put them together at all... she is pretty there’s no denying that, and I always think she looks lovely made up when she goes out out but he’s such a miserable tit and always looks scruffy dressed like a teenager!

Reactions: 5
Oh she made her account private and created a ‘food blog’. Pal, you’re not Nigella.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s stepped away from wanting to be an influencer now, she seems to be focusing on her health and children a lot more!

I think she’s stepped away from wanting to be an influencer now, she seems to be focusing on her health and children a lot more!
You don’t really have much choice to focus on your children whilst schools out/lockdown. She picks and chooses when to parent. We have all seen this cycle millions of times before. Weight loss, mother of the year. Mamma and meet market. Couch to 5K. Feed the kids mountains of McDonalds. How ‘sassy’ is her daughter. Oakley is the best big brother. Weight loss. House inspo. Spain. Mother of the year.

Cycle to be continued.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t really have much choice to focus on your children whilst schools out/lockdown. She picks and chooses when to parent. We have all seen this cycle millions of times before. Weight loss, mother of the year. Mamma and meet market. Couch to 5K. Feed the kids mountains of McDonalds. How ‘sassy’ is her daughter. Oakley is the best big brother. Weight loss. House inspo. Spain. Mother of the year.

Cycle to be continued.
Very true. Even after she gave up her proper job the kids were still farmed out at a childminder half the time. Presumably lockdown or finances have ended that.

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the dad. He looks like someone I used to go out with who used to be a Ralph Little impersonator 😂 (no really).

Remember him from ‘two pints of lager and a packet of crisps’ I feel like poor old dan has the same cold dead look in his eyes and rat features 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the dad. He looks like someone I used to go out with who used to be a Ralph Little impersonator 😂 (no really).

Remember him from ‘two pints of lager and a packet of crisps’ I feel like poor old dan has the same cold dead look in his eyes and rat features 🐀

Probably all the work he has to do.

I know it's been discussed a million times before on here I just have never been able to get my head around the fact that running these mamma events of hers a couple times a year warranted her giving up her Topshop job. Let’s look at it...they live in rented accommodation (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure it was mentioned on a previous post that it's not in a very nice area?) and I’m sorry it’s never YOUR home no matter how long you’ve been there*, the landlord can just come in at any time and serve you notice to leave, so you'd think especially with having two kids they would want to bring as much money as possible in so they can get on the property ladder to give them all a secure home. Them both going self employed seems to be a bad idea as it's so much more difficult to get a mortgage!

In my opinion, "following your dreams" and being happy to let your partner/husband work himself to the point of exhaustion and clear unhappiness, to provide for all four of you, is not right.

*No offense intended to those who rent. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to get on the property ladder these days. I just mean in her case specifically, I remember a post where someone said they'd been in the house for years, and hadn't progressed at all. You'd think they would both be working as much as possible to change that.

Reactions: 7
Probably all the work he has to do.

I know it's been discussed a million times before on here I just have never been able to get my head around the fact that running these mamma events of hers a couple times a year warranted her giving up her Topshop job. Let’s look at it...they live in rented accommodation (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure it was mentioned on a previous post that it's not in a very nice area?) and I’m sorry it’s never YOUR home no matter how long you’ve been there*, the landlord can just come in at any time and serve you notice to leave, so you'd think especially with having two kids they would want to bring as much money as possible in so they can get on the property ladder to give them all a secure home. Them both going self employed seems to be a bad idea as it's so much more difficult to get a mortgage!

In my opinion, "following your dreams" and being happy to let your partner/husband work himself to the point of exhaustion and clear unhappiness, to provide for all four of you, is not right.

*No offense intended to those who rent. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to get on the property ladder these days. I just mean in her case specifically, I remember a post where someone said they'd been in the house for years, and hadn't progressed at all. You'd think they would both be working as much as possible to change that.
It’s not in a bad area it’s just not particularly ‘instagrammable’. She did mention saving to buy a house a while ago but it was £100 into a help to buy account and she never mentioned it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cycle to be continued.
You forgot the Annual Cornwall trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4