Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice try ainsley with the photoshop looks a little better but still see on her arm where it’s been blended with the caravan lines. 😂

Reactions: 1
What’s with her ‘it has pockets people POCKETS’ I have never seen her mention pockets before, I think she only mentioned it because of a post featheringtheemptynest put on a few days ago and it had loads of comments about the pockets on a dress 🤨

What’s with her ‘it has pockets people POCKETS’ I have never seen her mention pockets before, I think she only mentioned it because of a post featheringtheemptynest put on a few days ago and it had loads of comments about the pockets on a dress 🤨
The only people who care about pockets are those who cannot bear to have their phones more than a few cms from their hand in case they suddenly need to capture something for the gram!

Reactions: 6
Nice try ainsley with the photoshop looks a little better but still see on her arm where it’s been blended with the caravan lines. 😂
Wow, that's actually quite sad. It must've taken her quite some time to sit there and do that, but when you look you can really see it. I feel very sorry for her.

And yeah, Elvaston Castle is not at all "next door" to her :rolleyes: It's maybe "next door" in the way of her suburb of the city is the nearest one to the village of Elvaston. And it's not a "castle", it's a stately home. Yes, it's called a castle, but not in the way that you'd ever refer to it as "the castle". All the photoshopping, plus desperately pretending she lives next to a castle, plus using her mum's bath and front door for photos, plus everything else that she puts out about her life...it's very, very sad how unhappy she is with herself and her life. Poor kids. They're going to grow up exactly the same.

Reactions: 9
Is this the arm you guys are talking about? For once I couldn’t tell it had been photoshopped so I think she’s upping her game!?
She doesn’t look stupidly slim here so at least she’s not trying to pass as a size 12 anymore! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
No the other side. If you really zoom in you can actually tell towards her shoulder.

She’s failing so bad husband looks miserable never smiles even with his kids. I’d be more focused on making my husband happy than 32k people on the gram!

Hey hey hey now...say what you like about Ainsley but leave the castle alone.
I'm from Derby. We do refer to it as "the castle" and I can walk to it from Alvaston in about 15 minutes. Not that I think she walks it.

As you were 😂

Reactions: 23
No the other side. If you really zoom in you can actually tell towards her shoulder.

She’s failing so bad husband looks miserable never smiles even with his kids. I’d be more focused on making my husband happy than 32k people on the gram!

Ah yes I’ve seen it now- god she is getting a pro at that photoshop!! I could hardly tell, that’s some stealth work!

Bang on. She just goes to all the insta worthy photo opportunities!! What a waste! Shall we play Cornwall photo bingo? LOL

- Photo next to coloured beach huts
- Insta story with cringe music and filter to make everywhere look bright blue
- Ainsley stood next to (or holding) some flowers which have magically wobbled into her sides
Not necessarily 'coloured beach huts' but does beach chalets with colour doors count 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m still amazed she can fit into Zara!
Yes I was thinking this- not even being mean or anything but Zara is so small! I’m a size 10 and I have to wear a Medium in Zara in most fitted things as a small is too tight! My mum is a 12/14 and wears a large so what bloody size is Ainsley wearing??? x

I would guess at an 18 from the photos that I’ve seen which haven’t been photoshopped

Hey hey hey now...say what you like about Ainsley but leave the castle alone.
I'm from Derby. We do refer to it as "the castle" and I can walk to it from Alvaston in about 15 minutes. Not that I think she walks it.

As you were 😂
What's Alvaston like then? Assuming that's where she's from

Alvaston isn’t to bad to be fair. It’s not insta worthy but it isn’t run down either 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s from there. She lives a street away from me.

Alvaston isn’t to bad to be fair. It’s not insta worthy but it isn’t run down either 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s from there. She lives a street away from me.
Oh really,. it does kinda scare me how many people on here seems to know exactly where she lives which just goes to show how she over shares personal information on insta...

I would guess at an 18 from the photos that I’ve seen which haven’t been photoshopped

I’m a size 18. The last time I fitted in Zara was when I was 12! 🤣🤣🤣. I think she is quite short, so probably 16/18? Don’t know. What I do know is that she really can’t dress to her size! Me neither to be fair but hey ho, I don’t plaster my SM with photos of myself hiding behind my child/husband/plantpot

Wait!!! Zara now does XXL! https://m.zara.com/uk/en/printed-dress-p04886058.html?v1=8369177&v2=1181483

Reactions: 2
I really dislike those tent style dresses! They look like those smocks Homer Simpson wears when he gains loads of weight so he doesn’t have to work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a size 18. The last time I fitted in Zara was when I was 12! 🤣🤣🤣. I think she is quite short, so probably 16/18? Don’t know. What I do know is that she really can’t dress to her size! Me neither to be fair but hey ho, I don’t plaster my SM with photos of myself hiding behind my child/husband/plantpot

Wait!!! Zara now does XXL! https://m.zara.com/uk/en/printed-dress-p04886058.html?v1=8369177&v2=1181483
I’m a size 14 and can neverrrr fit into Zara 😂 however I’m pregnant now and was on the hunt for a baggy dress to cover up my belly and I bought that spotty dress (I’m not an insta lover) but since seen it all over it 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I got a L and was shocked at how big it was (for Zara) I think they designed that dress so it could fit maternity too (I googled maternity on their page and that dress came up)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.